None Given

"Gumbo" > wrote in message
> Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss
>
> Controlling Portion Size Helps Promote Lasting Weight Loss

I still can't make myself leave anything on my plate unless it just tastes
bad, but at least now it starts out as less food because I try to measure or
weigh everything I'm planning to eat.

None Given

Default Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss

"Gumbo" > wrote in message
> Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss
>
> Controlling Portion Size Helps Promote Lasting Weight Loss

I still can't make myself leave anything on my plate unless it just tastes
bad, but at least now it starts out as less food because I try to measure or
weigh everything I'm planning to eat.

Sherry

"None Given" > wrote in
:

> "Gumbo" > wrote in message
>> Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss
>>
>> Controlling Portion Size Helps Promote Lasting Weight Loss

> I still can't make myself leave anything on my plate unless it just
> tastes bad, but at least now it starts out as less food because I
> try to measure or weigh everything I'm planning to eat.

I hear ya - or, in my case last weekend where no "normal" person would
have been able to eat everything served (a couple of the finer
restaurants in New Orleans). At home, I always limit what I put on my
plate and never find that I'm going away from the table hungry. If I
put more on my plate, I'd eat it all and if the bowls were on the
table, I'd go back for more.

Sherry
Sherry

"None Given" > wrote in
:

portion control T[_8_] Diabetic 1 04-05-2016 12:25 PM
Speaking of portion control... Mark[_26_] General Cooking 0 28-09-2010 06:03 PM
Natural weight loss tactics to lose weight forever and never gain itback. All the weight-loss secrets! mada General Cooking 0 18-08-2010 03:31 PM
Portion control - corn tortilla chips Nick Cramer Diabetic 14 04-08-2008 09:47 PM
Protein grams and portion control??? Pastorio? OmManiPadmeOmelet General Cooking 67 24-02-2006 04:41 AM