FoodBanter.com

-   -   Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/41780-re-portion-control-pays.html)

None Given 31-10-2004 01:29 PM

"Gumbo" > wrote in message
> Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss
>
> Controlling Portion Size Helps Promote Lasting Weight Loss

I still can't make myself leave anything on my plate unless it just tastes
bad, but at least now it starts out as less food because I try to measure or
weigh everything I'm planning to eat.

None Given 31-10-2004 01:29 PM

Sherry 31-10-2004 04:48 PM

"None Given" > wrote in
:

> "Gumbo" > wrote in message
>> Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss
>>
>> Controlling Portion Size Helps Promote Lasting Weight Loss

> I still can't make myself leave anything on my plate unless it just
> tastes bad, but at least now it starts out as less food because I
> try to measure or weigh everything I'm planning to eat.

I hear ya - or, in my case last weekend where no "normal" person would
have been able to eat everything served (a couple of the finer
restaurants in New Orleans). At home, I always limit what I put on my
plate and never find that I'm going away from the table hungry. If I
put more on my plate, I'd eat it all and if the bowls were on the
table, I'd go back for more.

Sherry

Sherry 31-10-2004 04:48 PM

"None Given" > wrote in