Old 16-03-2012, 11:00 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default New Idea ... yum

Just saw this and thought "Why haven't I thought of this"?

Take some hard boiled eggs cut in half lengthwise ... put them in a
muffin pan to stop them rolling around top with your favourite cheese
and maybe a special sprinkle of you favourite herb or spice place under
griller till cheese is melted and/or browned and there you go.

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

Old 16-03-2012, 01:28 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

RodS wrote:

: Just saw this and thought "Why haven't I thought of this"?

: Take some hard boiled eggs cut in half lengthwise ... put them in a
: muffin pan to stop them rolling around top with your favourite cheese
: and maybe a special sprinkle of you favourite herb or spice place under
: griller till cheese is melted and/or browned and there you go.

: (- -)
: =m=(_)=m=
: RodS T2
: Australia

this might also be nice with a half a small(like grape or cherry) tomato o
to of the egg and uner the cheese. I do that when Imek grilled cheeese on
low carb bread. I don't eat bacon, but I imagine that would be good too.
I might consider using a few flakes of my fakin, bacon chips.

Wendy
Old 16-03-2012, 02:16 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
"W. Baker" wrote:

RodS wrote:

: Just saw this and thought "Why haven't I thought of this"?

: Take some hard boiled eggs cut in half lengthwise ... put them in a
: muffin pan to stop them rolling around top with your favourite cheese
: and maybe a special sprinkle of you favourite herb or spice place under
: griller till cheese is melted and/or browned and there you go.

: (- -)
: =m=(_)=m=
: RodS T2
: Australia

this might also be nice with a half a small(like grape or cherry) tomato o
to of the egg and uner the cheese. I do that when Imek grilled cheeese on
low carb bread. I don't eat bacon, but I imagine that would be good too.
I might consider using a few flakes of my fakin, bacon chips.

Why not bacon *and* herbs!

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet
Old 16-03-2012, 11:46 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Sounds good!

"RodS" wrote in message

Just saw this and thought "Why haven't I thought of this"?

Take some hard boiled eggs cut in half lengthwise ... put them in a
muffin pan to stop them rolling around top with your favourite cheese
and maybe a special sprinkle of you favourite herb or spice place
under griller till cheese is melted and/or browned and there you go.

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

Well, that was a bad idea! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 32 11-07-2016 08:16 PM
Need Idea... Kswck General Cooking 0 20-05-2008 08:11 PM
hi mikey, what a brilliant new idea, "A virtual auschwitz, what a novel idea...." the virtual auschwitz General Cooking 2 31-12-2005 07:37 AM
Freeze distilling. Good idea or bad idea? Overfiend Winemaking 8 06-12-2005 03:10 PM
Got any idea's??? SPOONS General Cooking 47 04-09-2004 12:43 AM