Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default New Idea ... yum

RodS > wrote:

: Just saw this and thought "Why haven't I thought of this"?

: Take some hard boiled eggs cut in half lengthwise ... put them in a
: muffin pan to stop them rolling around top with your favourite cheese
: and maybe a special sprinkle of you favourite herb or spice place under
: griller till cheese is melted and/or browned and there you go.

: (- -)
: RodS T2
: Australia

this might also be nice with a half a small(like grape or cherry) tomato o
to of the egg and uner the cheese. I do that when Imek grilled cheeese on
low carb bread. I don't eat bacon, but I imagine that would be good too.
I might consider using a few flakes of my fakin, bacon chips.

Wendy