SPOONS

Default Got any idea's???

Hi all,

I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
What are some good suggestions for $100.???

Thanks so much.

Take care,
SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

kilikini

"SPOONS" > wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

+

Does he like or play sports? How about a nice gift certificate to an
excellent restaurant? That's about all I can think of.

kili

kilikini

"SPOONS" > wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

+

Does he like or play sports? How about a nice gift certificate to an
excellent restaurant? That's about all I can think of.

kili

CJB

> "SPOONS" > wrote in message
> .cable.rogers.com...
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party
>> this weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no
>> idea what to get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I
>> wouldn't know what to get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of
>> the question. What are some good suggestions for $100.???

How about a boxed DVD set? Sopranos, Sex and the City, Rocky and
Bullwinkle - something fun!

Or...

OB FOOD - How about a fruit of the month subscription (I think you can get
a lite subscription or 3-month for about $100.

-Claudia
CJB

> "SPOONS" > wrote in message
> .cable.rogers.com...
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party
>> this weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no
>> idea what to get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I
>> wouldn't know what to get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of
>> the question. What are some good suggestions for $100.???

How about a boxed DVD set? Sopranos, Sex and the City, Rocky and
Bullwinkle - something fun!

Or...

OB FOOD - How about a fruit of the month subscription (I think you can get
a lite subscription or 3-month for about $100.

-Claudia

Katra

In article
le.rogers.com>,
"SPOONS" > wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

A really cool radio controlled car... ;-)
Sometimes toys are the last resort for the man that has everything!

Or go shopping and Sharper Image for something unique.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article
le.rogers.com>,
"SPOONS" > wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

A really cool radio controlled car... ;-)
Sometimes toys are the last resort for the man that has everything!

Or go shopping and Sharper Image for something unique.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Dimitri

"SPOONS" > wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

A Home Depot or Best Buy gift certificate.
A nice leather wallet.
A good pen and pencil set.
If you're in such an area a Trader Joe's or Whole foods certificate.
Several months of Harry & David Fruit of the Month

5 month for $107.00
http://www.harryanddavid.com/cgi-bin...item=5511#5511

Some very nice steaks.

(have not tried them)
http://www.fairburysteaks.com/default.aspx

Dimitri

Dimitri

"SPOONS" > wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

A Home Depot or Best Buy gift certificate.
A nice leather wallet.
A good pen and pencil set.
If you're in such an area a Trader Joe's or Whole foods certificate.
Several months of Harry & David Fruit of the Month

5 month for $107.00
http://www.harryanddavid.com/cgi-bin...item=5511#5511

Some very nice steaks.

(have not tried them)
http://www.fairburysteaks.com/default.aspx

Dimitri

Julia Altshuler

SPOONS wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44. My hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools, & as for clothes, I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.?

Several music CDs.
Several well-chosen hard cover books.
David Austen rose bushes for the garden.
$100 worth of flower bulbs from White Flower Farm.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

SPOONS wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44. My hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools, & as for clothes, I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.?

Several music CDs.
Several well-chosen hard cover books.
David Austen rose bushes for the garden.
$100 worth of flower bulbs from White Flower Farm.

--Lia

Kate Connally

SPOONS wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

This is one of the few meatloaves I've ever enjoyed.
My aunt makes it and gave me the recipe although I think
I've only made it once. However, I've had it a number
of times at her house. Here's a funny thing - since I
don't have the recipe here at work on my computer I googled
it. I got a lot of hits. I checked out the first 3 citations
and *they're all different*!!!! Someone has been mucking
about with Ann's recipe!!!! That really cracked me up.
Anyway, I think this one is fairly faithful from what I
remember.

ANN LANDER'S MEATLOAF

2 lb. ground round steak
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. bread crumbs
3/4 c. ketchup
1 tsp. Accent
1/2 c. warm water
1 pkg. Lipton's onion soup mix
Beat thoroughly. Put into loaf pan; cover with 2 strips bacon, if you
like that flavor. Pour over all 1 (8 ounce) can Hunt's tomato sauce.
Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. Serves 6.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Kate Connally

SPOONS wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

This is one of the few meatloaves I've ever enjoyed.
My aunt makes it and gave me the recipe although I think
I've only made it once. However, I've had it a number
of times at her house. Here's a funny thing - since I
don't have the recipe here at work on my computer I googled
it. I got a lot of hits. I checked out the first 3 citations
and *they're all different*!!!! Someone has been mucking
about with Ann's recipe!!!! That really cracked me up.
Anyway, I think this one is fairly faithful from what I
remember.

ANN LANDER'S MEATLOAF

2 lb. ground round steak
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. bread crumbs
3/4 c. ketchup
1 tsp. Accent
1/2 c. warm water
1 pkg. Lipton's onion soup mix
Beat thoroughly. Put into loaf pan; cover with 2 strips bacon, if you
like that flavor. Pour over all 1 (8 ounce) can Hunt's tomato sauce.
Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. Serves 6.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Kate Connally

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Kate Connally

Kate Connally wrote:

> SPOONS wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> > weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> > get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> > get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> > What are some good suggestions for $100.???
> >
> > Thanks so much.
> >
> > Take care,
> > SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

> This is one of the few meatloaves I've ever enjoyed.
> My aunt makes it and gave me the recipe although I think
> I've only made it once. However, I've had it a number
> of times at her house. Here's a funny thing - since I
> don't have the recipe here at work on my computer I googled
> it. I got a lot of hits. I checked out the first 3 citations
> and *they're all different*!!!! Someone has been mucking
> about with Ann's recipe!!!! That really cracked me up.
> Anyway, I think this one is fairly faithful from what I
> remember.
>
> ANN LANDER'S MEATLOAF
>
> 2 lb. ground round steak
> 2 eggs
> 1 1/2 c. bread crumbs
> 3/4 c. ketchup
> 1 tsp. Accent
> 1/2 c. warm water
> 1 pkg. Lipton's onion soup mix
> Beat thoroughly. Put into loaf pan; cover with 2 strips bacon, if you
> like that flavor. Pour over all 1 (8 ounce) can Hunt's tomato sauce.
> Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. Serves 6.
>
> Kate
>
> --
> Kate Connally
> “If I were as old as I feel, I’d be dead already.”
> Goldfish: “The wholesome snack that smiles back,
> Until you bite their heads off.”
> What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all about?

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Melba's Jammin'

In article
le.rogers.com>,
"SPOONS" > wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

Magazine subscription. WSJ subscription. Concert tickets. Lottery
tickets. Scratch-offs. Sports events tickets. Amazon.com certificate.
Computer games. Movie tickets. What's he interested in? An
assortment of jams and jellies. :-)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 8/30/04; check the Fairs Fare tab.

Melba's Jammin'

In article
le.rogers.com>,
"SPOONS" > wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

Magazine subscription. WSJ subscription. Concert tickets. Lottery
tickets. Scratch-offs. Sports events tickets. Amazon.com certificate.
Computer games. Movie tickets. What's he interested in? An
assortment of jams and jellies. :-)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 8/30/04; check the Fairs Fare tab.

PENMART01

>"SPOONS" writes:
>
>Hi all,
>
>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

By 44 most guys already have all the toys... how about a Happy Birthday
Strip-O-Gram from a curvaceous 22 year old chickie.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"SPOONS" writes:
>
>Hi all,
>
>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

By 44 most guys already have all the toys... how about a Happy Birthday
Strip-O-Gram from a curvaceous 22 year old chickie.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"SPOONS" writes:
>
>Hi all,
>
>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

By 44 most guys already have all the toys... how about a Happy Birthday
Strip-O-Gram from a curvaceous 22 year old chickie.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

hahabogus

"SPOONS" > wrote in
.cable.rogers.com:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party
> this weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea
> what to get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't
> know what to get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the
> question. What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

The guy must have a hobby or activity such as golf or growing tomatoes
etc...pander to whatever it is. If he's tool orientated get him bluepreints
to build something or a scale model to assemble.

--
Last year's nuts must go.
- Michael Odom
hahabogus

"SPOONS" > wrote in
.cable.rogers.com:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party
> this weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea
> what to get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't
> know what to get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the
> question. What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

The guy must have a hobby or activity such as golf or growing tomatoes
etc...pander to whatever it is. If he's tool orientated get him bluepreints
to build something or a scale model to assemble.

--
Last year's nuts must go.
- Michael Odom
Julia Altshuler

Dinner for two at an area upscale restaurant.
You take his car in for oil change and repairs. He doesn't have to
think about it. (I'd LOVE this gift.)
Make him a quilt.

Michel Boucher

Julia Altshuler > wrote in news:hrrZc.16027
$_g7.13423@attbi_s52:

> You take his car in for oil change and repairs. He doesn't have to
> think about it. (I'd LOVE this gift.)

But does he still have to pay for it?

--

German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

Michel Boucher

Julia Altshuler > wrote in news:hrrZc.16027
$_g7.13423@attbi_s52:

> You take his car in for oil change and repairs. He doesn't have to
> think about it. (I'd LOVE this gift.)

But does he still have to pay for it?

--

German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.
Julia Altshuler

Michel Boucher wrote:
> Julia Altshuler > wrote in news:hrrZc.16027
> $_g7.13423@attbi_s52:
>

>>You take his car in for oil change and repairs. He doesn't have to
>>think about it. (I'd LOVE this gift.)

> But does he still have to pay for it?

I was thinking the car would be in good working order in the first place
so the gifter takes the car in for oil change, a check-up and maybe the
most basic maintenance. The giftee takes care of the rest.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

Michel Boucher wrote:
> Julia Altshuler > wrote in news:hrrZc.16027
> $_g7.13423@attbi_s52:
>

>>You take his car in for oil change and repairs. He doesn't have to
>>think about it. (I'd LOVE this gift.)

> But does he still have to pay for it?

I was thinking the car would be in good working order in the first place
so the gifter takes the car in for oil change, a check-up and maybe the
most basic maintenance. The giftee takes care of the rest.

--Lia

Nancy Howells

In article
le.rogers.com>,
"SPOONS" > wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

Gift certificate to his favorite place - or to something like Amazon,
where he can get what he wants.

--
Nancy Howells (don't forget to switch it, and replace the to send mail).
Nancy Howells

In article
le.rogers.com>,
"SPOONS" > wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
> weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
> get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
> get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
> What are some good suggestions for $100.???
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Take care,
> SPOONS My photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

Gift certificate to his favorite place - or to something like Amazon,
where he can get what he wants.

--
Nancy Howells (don't forget to switch it, and replace the to send mail).

DJS0302

>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

$100.00? Do you always spend that much on birthday presents? The most I've
ever spent in a situation like that is maybe $40.00. I do spend a lot more on
family members or on people I've known my entire life but a two year friendship
does not warrant a $100.00 birthday gift.
DJS0302

>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

$100.00? Do you always spend that much on birthday presents? The most I've
ever spent in a situation like that is maybe $40.00. I do spend a lot more on
family members or on people I've known my entire life but a two year friendship
does not warrant a $100.00 birthday gift.
SPOONS

I know I'm the same way but recently he gave my hubby & I a rather expensive
gift for our anniversary.

--
Take care,

"DJS0302" > wrote in message

>>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

> $100.00? Do you always spend that much on birthday presents? The most
> I've
> ever spent in a situation like that is maybe $40.00. I do spend a lot
> more on
> family members or on people I've known my entire life but a two year
> friendship
> does not warrant a $100.00 birthday gift.

SPOONS

"DJS0302" > wrote in message

>>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

> $100.00? Do you always spend that much on birthday presents? The most
> I've
> ever spent in a situation like that is maybe $40.00. I do spend a lot
> more on
> family members or on people I've known my entire life but a two year
> friendship
> does not warrant a $100.00 birthday gift.

DaddyMonkey

My wife works in a hospital and the competition to keep employees is
fierce. There are many perks.

One thing she received was a "VIP card".
It's like a credit card, and you go online to register/activate it...
then it's used all over America, just like a real credit-card. It's
really cool.

I wish I could tell you more about how to obtain one, but this was given
to us... and I am truly sorry.
I think the web-site was something like www.vipregister.com ...but I'm
not sure.
My deepest apologies
and best wishes,
David

PENMART01

>"DJS0302" wrote:
>
>> >sumwon wrote:
>>>I need some help. My friend of 2 years is having a birthday party this
>>>weekend for her hubby who's turning 44, my hubby & I have no idea what to
>>>get him. He has a lot of tools & as for clothes I wouldn't know what to
>>>get. He doesn't drink alcohol so that's out of the question.
>>>What are some good suggestions for $100.???

>> $100.00? Do you always spend that much on birthday presents? The most
>> I've
>> ever spent in a situation like that is maybe $40.00. I do spend a lot
>> more on
>> family members or on people I've known my entire life but a two year
>> friendship
>> does not warrant a $100.00 birthday gift.

Wouldn't that depend on circumstances surrounding the relationship... and ones
pocketbook... and what does the length of a relationship have to do with
anything, people can share an awful lot of intimacies within a two year period,
and then there are family members one knows all their life but who never share
much more than superficial pleasantries (or things not so pleasant) and never
once ever exchange any gift. And it just might be a very fancy schmancy
birthday party, catered with costly viands, a live band and dancing, top of the
line bar, lots of servers waving hors-doovers and da bubbly under noses,
etc.... not your typical sunday noon churchy feed with froot punch, mac n'
cheese, baloney on wonder white w/yaller mustid, and pta sheet cake.

Can't really buy much for $100 these days anyway... certainly won't cover the
cost of having two adults to a really nice birthday party.

Past spring my neighbor two properties down the road, a rather young couple
(mid 20s), had their first child... I barely knew them but a few months, but
they welcomed me into the neigborhood when I arrived and stop by often to chat,
about the weather, local politics, etc, but mostly about their new baby. I
never considered the price when I ordered a sterling silver monogrammed feeding
spoon for the baby from Tiffanys & Co... I think they were more impressed with
that robin's egg blue box and white bow than the $100 spoon. Doesn't matter
that I didn't know them long, I intend to be here a long time...€œyou reap
what you sow€

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon

Well, that was a bad idea! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 32 11-07-2016 08:16 PM
idea Nonnymus[_10_] Barbecue 30 15-11-2008 05:01 PM
Need Idea... Kswck General Cooking 0 20-05-2008 08:11 PM
hi mikey, what a brilliant new idea, "A virtual auschwitz, what a novel idea...." the virtual auschwitz General Cooking 2 31-12-2005 07:37 AM
Freeze distilling. Good idea or bad idea? Overfiend Winemaking 8 06-12-2005 03:10 PM