Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Ping Stormeee

thanks, am in the house, other issues are not resolving as i had hoped, well
not as fast. I am optomistic...

You might not see this as i have to get to yfy to send anything. my regular
net service won't be back until tuesday or wed. Lee
"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> How is everything going there, Lee? Hope things have settled down a bit.
> xx

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I can see your post and I hope things do resolve for you, I will be
optimistic for you xx

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> thanks, am in the house, other issues are not resolving as i had
> hoped, well not as fast. I am optomistic...
>
> You might not see this as i have to get to yfy to send anything. my
> regular net service won't be back until tuesday or wed. Lee
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> How is everything going there, Lee? Hope things have settled down a
>> bit. xx

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Best wishes go with you Lee. Take care and stay optomistic!

kate

On 1/7/2012 4:16 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
> thanks, am in the house, other issues are not resolving as i had hoped, well
> not as fast. I am optomistic...
>
> You might not see this as i have to get to yfy to send anything. my regular
> net service won't be back until tuesday or wed. Lee
> > wrote in message
>> How is everything going there, Lee? Hope things have settled down a bit.
>> xx

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

i appreciate that more than you know, Lee
"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>I can see your post and I hope things do resolve for you, I will be
>optimistic for you xx
>
> "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
>> thanks, am in the house, other issues are not resolving as i had hoped,
>> well not as fast. I am optomistic...
>>
>> You might not see this as i have to get to yfy to send anything. my
>> regular net service won't be back until tuesday or wed. Lee
>> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>>> How is everything going there, Lee? Hope things have settled down a bit.
>>> xx

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

thanks to you as well, back on now, Lee
"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> Best wishes go with you Lee. Take care and stay optomistic!
>
> kate
>
> On 1/7/2012 4:16 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> thanks, am in the house, other issues are not resolving as i had hoped,
>> well
>> not as fast. I am optomistic...
>>
>> You might not see this as i have to get to yfy to send anything. my
>> regular
>> net service won't be back until tuesday or wed. Lee
>> > wrote in message
>>> How is everything going there, Lee? Hope things have settled down a bit.
>>> xx

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Lee, don't you hate the withdrawl from the internet!

kate

On 1/27/2012 8:59 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
> thanks to you as well, back on now, Lee
> "Tiger > wrote in message
>> Best wishes go with you Lee. Take care and stay optomistic!
>>
>> kate
>>
>> On 1/7/2012 4:16 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
>>> thanks, am in the house, other issues are not resolving as i had hoped,
>>> well
>>> not as fast. I am optomistic...
>>>
>>> You might not see this as i have to get to yfy to send anything. my
>>> regular
>>> net service won't be back until tuesday or wed. Lee

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

almost as being out of cigs... i read a quote that said, "a clean house is a
sure sign of a broken computer: not sure who said it... and there isn't much
to clean in the house yet, lol, Lee
"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> Lee, don't you hate the withdrawl from the internet!
>

> kate
>
> On 1/27/2012 8:59 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> thanks to you as well, back on now, Lee
>> "Tiger > wrote in message
>>> Best wishes go with you Lee. Take care and stay optomistic!
>>>
>>> kate

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Storrmmee > wrote:
: almost as being out of cigs... i read a quote that said, "a clean house is a
: sure sign of a broken computer: not sure who said it... and there isn't much
: to clean in the house yet, lol, Lee

Are you in your new house now or just not much to clean in the hotel?

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

in the house, had more to clean there because it was carpeted, these
wonderful vynel floors were one of the best choices we made... still lots of
boxes to unpack and very little furniture, Lee

ping sf Ophelia[_9_] General Cooking 72 28-01-2013 01:06 AM
OT...ping:O biig General Cooking 1 01-04-2008 09:34 PM
PING: sf Andy General Cooking 0 08-07-2006 11:23 PM
Ping:THC Ol' Hippie Barbecue 16 12-12-2004 01:22 PM
Ping! elaine General Cooking 16 30-09-2004 12:20 AM