Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default another sad passing...

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.
The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma

complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities
turned
out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the
California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies and Captain Crunch.

The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a

man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Born and bread in

Minnesota , Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was

filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting

much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at

times, he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll

model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children: John Dough,

Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also

survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 350 for about 20 minutes.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:21:44 -0800, Ellen K. wrote:

> Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment
> community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection
> and trauma
>
> complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.
>
> Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities
> turned
> out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the
> California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies and Captain
> Crunch.

Ouch. I feel I've had an overdose of buns - err, puns ...

What are we passing out for Halloween? sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 18-11-2015 10:08 PM
Big JIm Passing Graeme...in London[_4_] Barbecue 1 29-01-2015 12:30 PM
PASSING Brooklyn1 General Cooking 88 06-03-2012 07:18 AM
Passing Brooklyn1 General Cooking 5 26-11-2011 03:38 PM