Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Passing

It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
very nice fellow and will be missed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-11-25, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

Damn! Another one.

We outta change our name to rec.food.geezer.cooking. Helluva die-off,
this year. No wonder we no longer suffer troll problems. They all
died.

Tell Van's family I offer my condolences.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/25/2011 8:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

Condolences to the family.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/25/2011 8:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

How sad, thanks for letting us know, Sheldon.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

Bummer :-(

Dimitri

What are we passing out for Halloween? sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 18-11-2015 11:08 PM
Big JIm Passing Graeme...in London[_4_] Barbecue 1 29-01-2015 01:30 PM
PASSING Brooklyn1 General Cooking 88 06-03-2012 08:18 AM
another sad passing... Ellen K. Diabetic 1 18-12-2010 09:31 PM