Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Metromint chocolatemint water

I bought a bottle of this and love it! Angela didn't care for it but it
tastes like a peppermint patty to me. Very subtle flavor. And no carbs!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove wrote:
> I bought a bottle of this and love it! Angela didn't care for it but
> it tastes like a peppermint patty to me. Very subtle flavor. And no
> carbs!

I love peppermint patties but this sounds repulsive to me

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> I bought a bottle of this and love it! Angela didn't care for it but
>> it tastes like a peppermint patty to me. Very subtle flavor. And no
>> carbs!

> I love peppermint patties but this sounds repulsive to me

I think you would like it.

I have tried chocolate soda. I might like one sip but after that it is just
too overwhelming and I don't want any more. I just finished the bottle of
water though. But again, I found I could only sip it and not guzzle it like
I normally do with water.