Old 11-01-2009, 02:56 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default New Year's black Eyed Peas

"Ozgirl" wrote:
W. Baker wrote:
Susan wrote:
W. Baker wrote:

Subarus are great on icy, snowy hills:-) Just don't fall asleep
at teh wheel like my husband did tw summeers ago. Fortunately, we
came out only battered, stiched and brused, but the car was a
totled mess.

Subarus are top sellers in New England, I believe, and the top choice
among *******s, there, too. I had a Subaru sedan in the early 80s.

Falling asleep at the wheel can really ruin yer day, huh?

Well, There are plenty of straight subaru owners in the margaretville
neck of the woods. I am not sure about *******s. Several I know are
farming and mostly drive pick-ups, usually with 4 wheel drive of some
sort.

As for faling asleep at teh wheel, just tell me about it/ really a
life changing event! Don't try it or accompany anyone who might try
it.

I'm wondering how they determined the sexual preferences of the
purchasers to create statistics

Kiss me and I'll tell you. ;-

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.