Old 15-10-2008, 10:04 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default O.T. Medi-Ped Diabetic Shoes

"Tiger_Lily" wrote in message
...[color=blue][i]
Julie Bove wrote:
"Tiger_Lily" wrote in message
janzmr wrote:
Tiger_Lily;1181891 Wrote:
curmudgeon wrote: WalMart near home here has the
Medi-Ped socks in stock....... they are white, but they are very
comfortable, and they stay up without leaving indents in your legs!
let
us now what you find, please [/url]
I found out today that Wal-Mart will no longer carry Medi-Peds socks,
and that is soooo sad - BUT - you CAN order them directly from
'MediPeds | Americal' (http://www.americalhosiery.com) - the
over-the-calf's are only 4.99 !!

huh??????????? why isn't WalMart carrying them anymore?? they only JUST
got them in!

Maybe yours did but I bought some a couple of years ago. AFAIK they were
not a new item and I was not impressed.

wow, i have really liked the Medi-Peds that i got from Walmart....... i
chose the white Medi-Peds as i didn't understand why they would come in
black!

Maybe the style I got was different than yours. I got white too. Can't
remember now exactly what they looked like but they were rather tight on me
and not very cushioned. I do have problems with my feet swelling so I need
oversized socks and these weren't.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Member

[QUOTEMaybe the style I got was different than yours. I got white too. Can't remember now exactly what they looked like but they were rather tight on me and not very cushioned. I do have problems with my feet swelling so I need oversized socks and these weren't.[/quote]

People that have problems with their feet or ankles swelling felt that the regular crew Medipeds were a bit tight as well. After trying the Medipeds Extra-Wide Crew Socks, they found the extra width to be helpful.