Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default O.T. Medi-Ped Diabetic Shoes

Janet Wilder > wrote:
: >
: > I don't know of any that sell them and I would really doubt their quality.
: > Also, most of us do not need diabetic shoes. Those with complications to
: > the feet *might* need them, particularly the added depth shoes. I mainly
: > wear Birkenstock or New Balance. Also have one pair of Nike. They now come
: > in wide.
: >
: >

: Julie might have something there. WalMart is known for contracting with
: companies for a line of product bearing the company's name. This
: product, however, will be made to WalMart's specifications and will most
: probably not equal the manufacturer's 'famous' quality.

I discovered this when buying a bra with tacompany name tht I had been
werign for yearas. I cought the same size and, guess what! It was too
small. As there is often a higher price for a larger size, there was no
real savings from Walmart.

Wendy