Old 08-07-2008, 08:18 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Made my own dinner again.

About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel toast
with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and a slice of
red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:33 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel toast
with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and a slice
of
red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)

I've read that people who fall asleep during the middle of the day have more
of a chance of having a stroke. I sometimes do, and I had a stroke before
learning I had diabetes.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:31 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Robert Miles" wrote:
"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel
toast with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and
a slice of
red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)

I've read that people who fall asleep during the middle of the day have
more of a chance of having a stroke. I sometimes do, and I had a stroke
before learning I had diabetes.

Thanks for the warning, Robert. This was around 7 PM and, as you can see,
I'm still up at 6:30 AM. My hours are, to say the least, erratic! ;-)

Old 09-07-2008, 06:50 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Robert Miles" wrote:
"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel
toast with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and
a slice of
red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)

I've read that people who fall asleep during the middle of the day have
more of a chance of having a stroke. I sometimes do, and I had a stroke
before learning I had diabetes.

Thanks for the warning, Robert. This was around 7 PM and, as you can see,
I'm still up at 6:30 AM. My hours are, to say the least, erratic! ;-)

I almost always sleep during the day. Hate sleeping at night.