Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Made my own dinner again.

About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel toast
with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and a slice of
red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel toast
> with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and a slice
> of
> red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!

I've read that people who fall asleep during the middle of the day have more
of a chance of having a stroke. I sometimes do, and I had a stroke before
learning I had diabetes.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Robert Miles" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel
> > toast with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and
> > a slice of
> > red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)

> I've read that people who fall asleep during the middle of the day have
> more of a chance of having a stroke. I sometimes do, and I had a stroke
> before learning I had diabetes.

Thanks for the warning, Robert. This was around 7 PM and, as you can see,
I'm still up at 6:30 AM. My hours are, to say the least, erratic! ;-)

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Robert Miles" > wrote:
>> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

>> > About four hours after I got up, BG 79. Had a slice of pumpernickel
>> > toast with mayo, horseradish mustard, liverwurst, Limburger cheese and
>> > a slice of
>> > red onion. One hour PP BG 101. Fell asleep for 2-1/2 hours. ;-)

>> I've read that people who fall asleep during the middle of the day have
>> more of a chance of having a stroke. I sometimes do, and I had a stroke
>> before learning I had diabetes.

> Thanks for the warning, Robert. This was around 7 PM and, as you can see,
> I'm still up at 6:30 AM. My hours are, to say the least, erratic! ;-)

I almost always sleep during the day. Hate sleeping at night.