Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Costco increasingly organic

Anybody notice the increasing number of organic Costco products on the
shelves?
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Uncle Enrico" > wrote in message
et...
> Anybody notice the increasing number of organic Costco products on the
> shelves?

No, but I've only been there once in the past year. They sell such large
quantities of things, there isn't much I can buy there.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:53:24 GMT, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

>"Uncle Enrico" > wrote in message
. net...
>> Anybody notice the increasing number of organic Costco products on the
>> shelves?

>No, but I've only been there once in the past year. They sell such large
>quantities of things, there isn't much I can buy there.

Julie, find someone to split with. If you can't use 6 of something,
maybe you can get someone to take 3 or 4 of them... Maybe even a
buying group so that everyone saves...
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"George Elting" > wrote in message

> Julie, find someone to split with. If you can't use 6 of something,
> maybe you can get someone to take 3 or 4 of them... Maybe even a
> buying group so that everyone saves...

I don't know anyone who eats the same stuff that I do. And because of our
food allergies, there isn't much I can buy there. Some of the things like
boxes of cereal are far too large to fit in our cupboards. Plus for the
produce, we wouldn't need much. I already get a box of organic produce each
week.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Evelyn Ruut wrote:
> "Uncle Enrico" > wrote in message
> et...
>> Anybody notice the increasing number of organic Costco products on the
>> shelves?

> Yes, and at Sam's Club too.
>
> They now sell Flax cereal and organic ketchup and quite a few other
> organic items. Perhaps they are finally beginning to get the buzz that
> places like Whole Foods and Trader Joes are booming.

Have you tried the flax cereal? Is it a flake, a grind? And how's the
taste? Texture?