sub

Default large casserole pot

Thought I would ask this here.

Didn't get a response on the other group.

Does anyone know where I can get a large casserole pot (9.5 quart or
greater)?

I found one made by scanpan:
http://www.scanpancookware.com/ecomm...bcategory_id=5

However, I am looking for something made out of stainless steel (or
cast iron, would be too heavy I think).

Jerry Bank

In article >,
says...
> Thought I would ask this here.
>
> Didn't get a response on the other group.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a large casserole pot (9.5 quart or
> greater)?
>
> I found one made by scanpan:

http://www.scanpancookware.com/ecomm...bcategory_id=5

> However, I am looking for something made out of stainless steel (or
> cast iron, would be too heavy I think).

I have that Scanpan and like it very much.
--
Jerry Bank
Trenton, New Jersey

large curd vs low fat Somebody General Cooking 5 02-10-2012 05:50 AM
Large Scale Denny_from_MO Sourdough 0 21-01-2006 06:50 AM
a large ham Kurt Barbecue 11 09-12-2004 11:17 AM
Too Small for Large? jmcquown General Cooking 43 16-08-2004 10:12 PM
large casserole, where? sub General Cooking 1 27-11-2003 02:49 PM