Posted to rec.food.equipment
lian

Default need recommendation for good quality oven

I'm looking for a new cooking oven.
The oven has to fit my main use, which is slow (all-night) cooking, of
broth soups, casserole dishes, legumes etc.
I will use the oven also for cakes and breads, but this is not the main
use.

I want uniform heating, so the heat should come from all 5 sides, and
there should be a fan to distribute the air.
Also I need a low heat (70 Celsius, 160 Fahrenheit) setting.

no need for stoves above

I'm looking for an oven from the best firm.

Please write me companies, recommended ovens, ideas, or more criteria
look for.

Posted to rec.food.equipment
lian

and that the volume ot the oven will be very little

Posted to rec.food.equipment
Vox Humana

"lian" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm looking for a new cooking oven.
> The oven has to fit my main use, which is slow (all-night) cooking, of
> broth soups, casserole dishes, legumes etc.
> I will use the oven also for cakes and breads, but this is not the main
> use.
>
> I want uniform heating, so the heat should come from all 5 sides, and
> there should be a fan to distribute the air.
> Also I need a low heat (70 Celsius, 160 Fahrenheit) setting.

It sounds like you need a crock pot (slow cooker) and an inexpensive oven
for the occasional cake or loaf of bread.