KentR6727

Default WTB: Sunbeam food processor, any condition

I'm looking for a mid 70's food processor made by Sunbeam... for spare parts.

Speciffically, I'm currently looking for the nylon, or is it plastic, motor
shaft cover that the acessory blades fit on to.

I've gotten a new bowl a few years ago from the Appliance parts unlimited, but
the don't carry the motor shaft piece.

I'm in Northern California.

Starmix food processor (Crossposted to rec.food.equipment) [email protected] General Cooking 0 18-01-2014 06:51 AM
Help with Sunbeam Oskar food processor j h General Cooking 1 09-10-2010 08:01 PM
food processor Phyllis Stone General Cooking 27 10-02-2010 05:08 PM
Food processor help kate Preserving 7 04-07-2006 02:21 PM
Food Processor? Raj V General Cooking 5 03-11-2004 02:00 PM