Posted to rec.food.cooking
j h j h is offline

Default Help with Sunbeam Oskar food processor

Thanks, Alan - this one must be an earlier version. My granddaughter
wanted a food processor for making coleslaw in particular, which
apparently this appliance can do. But it would be a bonus to figure out
the extras! jan

Posted to rec.food.cooking
j h j h is offline

Hi - I'm retracting the request for help with a reddish face. After
working with the unit a bit I realized that extra parts from another
somewhat similar processor had been included in the box and they don't
fit. The spares are now listed wih the local recycle group in case
someone bought the rest of that processor at the same sale. The good
news is the processor works great. It is 25 years old and was made in
France just like the original Cuisanarts were, so my granddaughter
should get good use from it. jan