Member

Default Vitamix 3600 replace/ upgrade container

Hi All
I bought a Vitamix 3600 Blender for my Wife and need to replace/ upgrade container.
Can the Six sided (Male) Drive on the Motor be replaces with the Newer 12 Point Drive/ Socket that is available today and can a newer Container/ Jar/ Pitcher be used if you change that drive socket.
Thanks
Timmy from Trumbull, CT
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:26:21 AM UTC-7, french69ssrs wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I bought a Vitamix 3600 Blender for my Wife and need to replace/ upgrade
>
> container.
>
> Can the Six sided (Male) Drive on the Motor be replaces with the Newer
>
> 12 Point Drive/ Socket that is available today and can a newer
>
> Container/ Jar/ Pitcher be used if you change that drive socket.
>
> Thanks
>
> Timmy from Trumbull, CT
>

> --
>
> french69ssrs

Yes, you can modify a Vitamix 3600 Blender to work with the new 12 spline drive.

Looks like my 10.00vgarage sale Vitamix 3600 Blender is about to see a new upgrade!!!

https://www.vitamix.com/~/media/File...ers-Manual.pdf

Vita Mix 3600 motor burned out SQ Cooking Equipment 4 15-07-2014 06:01 AM
Upgrade Thanksgiving!?? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 98 28-11-2007 05:00 PM
Supermarket upgrade hob General Cooking 2 28-08-2006 10:22 AM
Upgrade from Killians drwtsn32 Beer 17 05-11-2004 05:12 AM
Jenn-Ai upgrade or replace? Sandy Cooking Equipment 6 09-04-2004 03:41 PM