Posted to rec.food.cooking
hob hob is offline

Default Supermarket upgrade

The new supermarket near our house has an automatic water mister to keep the
produce fresh.
Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell
of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and smell the scent
of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle
and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

--I don't buy toilet paper there any more

(It may be an old post here, but this is the first I have seen it)

--
------

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"hob" > wrote in message
> The new supermarket near our house has an automatic water mister to keep
> the
> produce fresh.
> Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the
> smell
> of fresh rain.
>
> When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and smell the scent
> of fresh hay.
>
> When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle
> and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.
>
> The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.
>
> --I don't buy toilet paper there any more
>

> (It may be an old post here, but this is the first I have seen it)
>
> --

What makes me pee big is that the mist increases the $/lb for "spring mix"
at $4.50/lb. You are paying for water. Quite a lot for water.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:16:56 -0500, hob > wrote in
>:

> The new supermarket near our house has an automatic water mister to keep the
> produce fresh.
> Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell
> of fresh rain.
> [...]
> --I don't buy toilet paper there any more
>
> (It may be an old post here, but this is the first I have seen it)

Old it may be, but certainly a classic. LOL!

--
Die dulci fruere,
Nicolaas.

.... Sweat not the petty things; neither pet the sweaty things.

Upgrade Thanksgiving!?? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 98 28-11-2007 05:00 PM
Upgrade electric stove EZ General Cooking 5 24-05-2007 12:08 AM
Upgrade from Killians drwtsn32 Beer 17 05-11-2004 05:12 AM
"SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food mrbog General Cooking 45 20-02-2004 10:06 PM