Member

Default Pizza Pans and Accessories

Just recently opened up our own pizza/sub shop and managed to purchase everything from one company! Everywhere we looked it seemed like we could find and oven but not the pans or the dough boxes but not the pizza peels and so on. I really didnt want to purchase every item individually because of tracking, shipping and really just boiled down to time. I found Restaurant Smallwares & Food Prep Equipment - Superior Products and was able to have everything shipped right to our shop with one transaction.
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:40:26 +0000, Foodtester
> wrote:

>.... I found 'Restaurant Smallwares & Food Prep Equipment - Superior
>Products'....

Did you buy any special pans for cooking spam?

-- Larry