Brock Bailey

Default wanted imformation on custon made pizza and bakeware pans?

I was woundering is there a manifacture who will make custom pizza and cake
bake pans for larger sizes and if anyone has any leads as I'am looking to
maybe get some custom pans made...as well intrested in finding out what the
price could be? Thanks

Brock R Bailey
110-1009 mckenzie ave
Victoria BC Canada
V8X 4B1

Bob

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:03:22 GMT, "Brock Bailey" >
wrote:

>I was woundering is there a manifacture who will make custom pizza and cake
>bake pans for larger sizes and if anyone has any leads as I'am looking to
>maybe get some custom pans made...as well intrested in finding out what the
>price could be? Thanks

http://www.acemart.com/

I bought some expanded metal pizza sheets for smoking fish. I have not
tried them on pizza. My point is that they are hard to find, yet Ace
Mart had several kinds in 1" increments.

--

Map Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
http://www.freewebs.com/vrwc/
Dick Margulis

Brock Bailey wrote:

> I was woundering is there a manifacture who will make custom pizza and cake
> bake pans for larger sizes and if anyone has any leads as I'am looking to
> maybe get some custom pans made...as well intrested in finding out what the
> price could be? Thanks
>
> Brock R Bailey
> 110-1009 mckenzie ave
> Victoria BC Canada
> V8X 4B1

I believe any of the major manufacturers of commercial bakeware will be
glad to make custom pans if you order enough of them or pay them enough
for the service. If you do not own a decent-size commercial bakery,
though, you could go to a good sheetmetal shop and explain what you
need. Bring a sample of a standard-size pan of the type you want. Make
sure you are working with someone who understands what material you want
used, how it should be finished, etc. But a small shop run by a real
old-timer should be able to accommodate you for a reasonable price.