Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default KitchenAid parts.

Does anyone know where I can get parts (namely a gear set) for a
KitchenAid 5 speed mixer?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On 4 May 2007 16:19:52 -0700, Steve > wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can get parts (namely a gear set) for a
>KitchenAid 5 speed mixer?

One such place is http://www.appliancepartspros.com.

There's also Kitchen Aid's avowed "partner", ApplianceAccessories.com

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On May 4, 7:50 pm, pltrgyst > wrote:
> On 4 May 2007 16:19:52 -0700, Steve > wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know where I can get parts (namely a gear set) for a
> >KitchenAid 5 speed mixer?

> One such place ishttp://www.appliancepartspros.com.
>
> There's also Kitchen Aid's avowed "partner", ApplianceAccessories.com
>
> -- Larry

Larry...thanks for the info. I tried both of those based on another
post but they don't seem to carry parts for the hand mixers, only the
stand mixers. I thought it was odd since the hand mixers sell for
$70.00+.

Steve

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Steve wrote:
> On May 4, 7:50 pm, pltrgyst > wrote:
>> On 4 May 2007 16:19:52 -0700, Steve > wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone know where I can get parts (namely a gear set) for a
>>> KitchenAid 5 speed mixer?

>> One such place ishttp://www.appliancepartspros.com.
>>
>> There's also Kitchen Aid's avowed "partner", ApplianceAccessories.com
>>
>> -- Larry

> Larry...thanks for the info. I tried both of those based on another
> post but they don't seem to carry parts for the hand mixers, only the
> stand mixers. I thought it was odd since the hand mixers sell for
> $70.00+.
>
> Steve

Have you tried contacting Whirlpool? They bought out KitchenAid.

Dora

FP parts notbob General Cooking 54 06-05-2016 08:24 PM
Smokin parts Gene Barbecue 9 16-09-2009 04:42 AM
Was smokin parts. Now Done. Gene Barbecue 0 15-09-2009 01:19 AM
salvege used body parts auto body parts used used corestrev General Cooking 0 26-09-2008 10:27 AM
Kenwood parts again mutley Cooking Equipment 2 18-05-2004 03:54 PM