BW

Default the thrill of chocolate

I'm researching the thrill of food. I'm looking through all the sub
groups in rec.food looking for answers. Can you help answer the
specific question "What's the thrill of chocolate?"

Chocolate is one of those things that people that Hollywood tends to
associate with fantasy moments in life. A sensual Flake alone whilst
deep in thought, or drowning your sorrows in Ben and Jerry's double
choc-chip ice cream. Personally, I like a single Lindt chocolate with
a cup of tea in front of the TV when I get home in the evening.

I realise that this user group is about being creative with chocolate,
cooking and making new things; but to have such an interest in
chocolate, you must also enjoy eating it afterwards right? Have any of
your chocolate experiences been thrilling?

I invite anyone at R.F.C to take a short interview about your
thrilling experiences – they needn't be wholly about chocolate. The
results will be published on the website www.chromo11.com, along with
a growing collection of other interviews from all walks of life. You
can see the interview at www.chromo11.com/interview16 along with
instructions on how to complete it. (it can be done off-line).

We can talk further in this user-group (please be patient at it takes
me a couple of days to revisit each group) - but it's most
constructive to have comments put forward in the interview format.
Even though this isn't scientific research, the interview is
constructed to help me understand your experiences.

I hope you can help, I think it'll make a fantastic edition to the
growing thrill collection.

Thanks

Brendan Walker
+44 (0)20 7590 4573
www.chromo11.com/interview16

"Thrill of the grill" Mike Barbecue 12 04-09-2004 11:17 PM
Thrill to Grill PENMART01 General Cooking 2 26-05-2004 06:44 PM
what the thrill of beer? BW Beer 7 28-10-2003 04:57 PM
question: "What's the thrill of baking?" BW Baking 2 28-10-2003 04:00 PM
the thrill of cooking equipment BW Cooking Equipment 0 27-10-2003 03:12 PM