Member

Default What is your favorite chocolate Brand?

To me, Its Lindit.
Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which is characterized by a hard chocolate shell and a smooth chocolate filling.
There are so man flavors like White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks...etc

Hey, what is your favorite?
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On 11/13/2011 10:41 PM, brend_alexandra wrote:
> To me, Its Lindit.
> Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which is characterized
> by a hard chocolate shell and a smooth chocolate filling.
> There are so man flavors like White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark
> Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk chocolate shell filled with
> sugared hazelnut chunks...etc
>
> Hey, what is your favorite?

In the USA the best chocolate I have regular access to
is Guittard made on the San Francisco Peninsula.

But white chocolate is not really chocolate just
cocoa butter with added dried milk.
Milk chocolate can be made with real chocolate but
the milk (which is used to keep the ingredients in mix)
heavily influences the taste of the resulting product
softening the chocolate flavor.
Dark chocolate is usually considered to be made
without milk but milk can be a part of it, for confectionary
use dark chocolate can cover the range from around 50%
cocoa solids to 99%. Over that is pure chocolate without
added sugar or milk. Best reserved for cooking but I have
eaten completely unsweetened chocolate and 99% cocoa solids
bars. I don't recoment that at all.

The stuff with additions like fondant. peanut butter,
nuts are candies that put a little chocolate with the
sweetners and extenders. Chocolates are really chocolate
candy,
For chocolate itself you need 50% to 80% cocoa solids
with no other intrusion except in dark chocolate a soy derivative
used to help keep the ingredients properly mixed and enough
sugar to keep the product palatable.
While I really like the Guittard's chocolates the
fact is that they are too expensive for me costing as much
for a misiscule snack as a pound of my 72% Trader Joe's
Pound + bard used for eating and cooking. That lasts me
a month with the removal for cooking of two 5/3 ounce
sections from the bar. Otherwise I try to stick with
a third of an ounce of chocolate each day.

If I wasn't living on a modest Social Security
Payment then I might eat more Guittard's.

bliss
Member

Lindor is a blazon of amber produced by Lindt, which is characterized by a harder amber carapace and a bland amber filling.There are so man flavors like White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk amber carapace abounding with candied hazelnut chunks...etc
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On 11/13/2011 10:41 PM, brend_alexandra wrote:
> To me, Its Lindit.
> Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which is characterized
> by a hard chocolate shell and a smooth chocolate filling.
> There are so man flavors like White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark
> Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk chocolate shell filled with
> sugared hazelnut chunks...etc
>
> Hey, what is your favorite?

72 % cocoa solids milk-free dark chocolate.
Trader Joe´s at about $5.00/for
a half kilogram.
and besides that Giraradelli´s plain
cocoa powder a tablespoon of cocoa mixed
well with a half tablespoon of sugar is a tasty
drink after you add 4 ounces (125 ml) liquid
to your taste.

White chocolate is cocoa butter, a fat, and
milk.
Milk chocolate was the first bar on the
market after they discovered they could dissolve
the sugar into the chocolate with the milk or
even dried milk addition.
All the rest as worthless candies
with way too much sugar for healthy eating
and not enough chocolate for any good purpose.

If you really want to learn about
chocolate you can Google for more information
but here is a reasonably written Frequently
Asked Questions file (with answers)

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/food/chocolate/faq/>

bliss

Member

There are so man flavors like :
1. White Chocolate
2. Milk Chocolate
3. Dark Chocolate
4. Mocha, Peanut Butter
5. Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks

Member

I would go for Lindt (premium) and Milka as well. They are both fantastic each on their own. Everyone should definitely give them a try some time!
Member

Chocolates are my most favorite food. I eat everyday 4 to 5 Chocolates and these are all my favorite Chocolates like :White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks.
Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabeans18 View Post
Hershey seems to be my favorite
I've never heard of Lindt. Since so many people love them, I should give it a try!
There are many chocolate brands in the market,But my favourite chocolate brand is kit kat, me and my kids are love to eat this chocolate.
Boot Camp Redwood City
Banned

Location: London

Chocolates are my favourite food. I like to eat dark chocolates it has health benefits. These are all my favourite Chocolate brands like :
1. Kit Kat
2. Mars
3. Galaxy
4. Toblerone
Member

I love dark chocolate most, but I don't have any preference for the brand..
Somehow I don't really like white chocolate... It doesn't taste like a real chocolate to me. Feels like more than milk rather than chocolate

Senior Member

I like The Original Hot Chocolate.

Dark Chocolate
Hot Chocolate
White Chocolate
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
I like The Original Hot Chocolate.

Dark Chocolate
Hot Chocolate
White Chocolate
Everyone likes to eat chocolates.But sometimes its depends on mood.I like to eat dark chocolate but my fiance like combination of dark & hot chocolates.I am trying to prepare for this type of chocolate.this types chocolate found only in floraandmuse restaurants.
Member

Lindt! Yummmmm!
Member

o yes thank for this topic i like chocolate.it like all brand of chocolate, Mayfair brand is very femous brand which popular in the euorepion countries.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brend_alexandra View Post
To me, Its Lindit.
Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which is characterized by a hard chocolate shell and a smooth chocolate filling.
There are so man flavors like White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks...etc

Hey, what is your favorite?
my favorite chocolate product is ghirardelli & godiva..Because i really like dark chocolate. and this brand provide latest dark chocolates.

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brend_alexandra View Post
To me, Its Lindit.
Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which is characterized by a hard chocolate shell and a smooth chocolate filling.
There are so man flavors like White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks...etc

Hey, what is your favorite?
Hey I like all flavor's chocolates. but my favorite one is dark chocolate..because its taste is so delicious and also very beneficial in health..

thanks
Banned

Location: Canada

Sweets are my most preferred food. I eat everyday 4 to 5 Sweets and these are all my preferred Sweets like :White Candy, Dairy products Candy, Dark Candy, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Dairy products delicious chocolate spend filled with sugared hazelnut sections.

pest services Brisbane

Last edited by judy32 : 05-07-2013 at 05:04 PM
Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by brend_alexandra View Post
To me, Its Lindit.
Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which is characterized by a hard chocolate shell and a smooth chocolate filling.
There are so man flavors like White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks...etc

Hey, what is your favorite?
according to me cadbury and nestle are the ultimate brands of chocolate. It tastes too great...