Hans-Marc Olsen

Default Wine is evil, the DEVIL created it in HELL ! ! !

Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like wine, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop drinking wine now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Wine is evil, drinking wine there is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like wine.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !
Yves Tychon

Hans-Marc, thanks for your statement:

So Jesus should have been sent to hell for having turned water into wine?

Please read the Bible first and have a look at the numerous references to
wine before uttering bovine excrements.

Yves

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like wine, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop drinking wine now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Wine is evil, drinking wine there is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like wine.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

Yves Tychon

Hans-Marc, thanks for your statement:

So Jesus should have been sent to hell for having turned water into wine?

Please read the Bible first and have a look at the numerous references to
wine before uttering bovine excrements.

Yves

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like wine, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop drinking wine now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Wine is evil, drinking wine there is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like wine.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

Chris Arcement

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like wine, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop drinking wine now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Wine is evil, drinking wine there is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like wine.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

Well, at least he's passionate about his opinion

I'd like to see if he could get Satan to sign a note of some sort stating
that he is correct...

Chris

Chris Arcement

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
m...
> Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like wine, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop drinking wine now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Wine is evil, drinking wine there is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like wine.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

Well, at least he's passionate about his opinion

I'd like to see if he could get Satan to sign a note of some sort stating
that he is correct...

Chris

Matias Regge

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...

> ...only heretics and witches like wine...

That's absolutly not true!
I also like wine.

Greetings
Matias

Matias Regge

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...

> ...only heretics and witches like wine...

That's absolutly not true!
I also like wine.

Greetings
Matias

Bill Spohn

>Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you expect me to listen to whatc you are saying, you'll have to stop
sounding so much like my wife.......

I've always thought the same thing, but then I always go back to Timothy
5:23...

No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for the sake of your
stomach and your frequent ailments.

congokid

In message >, Hunt > writes
>In article > ,
says...

>>Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

>Hans-Marc,

>3. Just who's turn was it to make sure that Hans-Marc stayed on his
>medications?

In another newsgroup he announced that cycling is a sin.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
congokid

In message >, Hunt > writes
>In article > ,
says...

>>Wine is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

>Hans-Marc,

>3. Just who's turn was it to make sure that Hans-Marc stayed on his
>medications?

In another newsgroup he announced that cycling is a sin.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
http://congokid.com
Vilco

Uranium Committee wrote:

>> And heretics and witches shall BURN !

> What kind of wood is to be used?

Oak, obviously
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Vilco

Uranium Committee wrote:

>> And heretics and witches shall BURN !

> What kind of wood is to be used?

Oak, obviously
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

st.helier

"Dick R." wrote..............

> Not sure about the "red" states, but I saw the same messages in
> rec.birds, proclaiming that birds are evil.

And the two most evil birds?

The Ruby Breasted Bed Wrecker, and
The Black Breasted Mattress Thrasher!!!

;-)))

(As related to me by an American Ornithologist about 20 years ago: I have
been waiting ever since to use...)

--

st.helier

Dick R.

st.helier wrote:
> "Dick R." wrote..............
> > Not sure about the "red" states, but I saw the same messages in

>>rec.birds, proclaiming that birds are evil.

> And the two most evil birds?
>
> The Ruby Breasted Bed Wrecker, and
> The Black Breasted Mattress Thrasher!!!
>
> ;-)))
>
> (As related to me by an American Ornithologist about 20 years ago: I have
> been waiting ever since to use...)
>
> st.helier

And let's not forget:
Emerald Throated Dowager
Extra Maritial Lark
Great American Regret
Rosy Breasted Pushover
Ruffled Spouse
.... and a whole bunch more that I won't mention in polite company. :-)

Dick R.