Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Winter Beers

I'm thinking about doing another winter beer, seeing that I've drunk my
other beer. I made a cherry stout with real cherries, and I have a
london porter working right now but I need one more recipe. I was
thinking about doing something with molasses or with brown sugar. Any
recommendations? Oh, I only do extract with partial mash.

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Steve Jackson

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Any
> recommendations?

Yes. Head on over to rec.crafts.brewing. They're all about the brewing
process there; rfdb is for discussion of consuming beer.

-Steve

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
dgs

Steve Jackson wrote:

> rfdb is for discussion of consuming beer.

Speaking of which: same as it ever was in Munich? Session with
Bryson & co.? Maybe a Weihnachtsbock or two in the mix?
--
dgs
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Steve Jackson

"dgs" > wrote in message

> Speaking of which: same as it ever was in Munich? Session with
> Bryson & co.? Maybe a Weihnachtsbock or two in the mix?

None of the above to be found. Not too many people seem to do Christmas
beers in Munich. Hofbräuhaus allegedly had something, but that would have
required actually setting foot in the place, so we passed.

Paulaner Bräuhaus, however, had a perfectly nice unfiltered Schwarzbier on
offer. And, of course, the regular helles zwickl still sucks not in a very
major way. Lew seemed to agree.

-Steve

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Scott Kaczorowski

"Steve Jackson" > wrote in

> "dgs" > wrote in message
>
>> Speaking of which: same as it ever was in Munich?
>> Session with Bryson & co.? Maybe a Weihnachtsbock or two
>> in the mix?

> None of the above to be found. Not too many people seem to
> do Christmas beers in Munich. Hofbräuhaus allegedly had
> something, but that would have required actually setting
> foot in the place, so we passed.

Blah.

So did you see each other naked?

Scott Kaczorowski