Bruce

Default Avery Kaiser Imperial Octoberfest???

In December on my way north on I95 I stopped at State Line Liquors in
Maryland (near Delaware border). I picked up one each on every Avery
bomber bottle they had. So far all have been quite good except the
Beast Grand Cru 18% (perhaps I should have aged this one for a while).
I really liked the Kaiser Octoberfest. Is this a seasonal beer or is it
available year round? Here in New Jersey the local beer store I found
that carries Avery beers says this one is not available to him.

Cheers,
Bruce
Bill Becker

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> In December on my way north on I95 I stopped at State Line Liquors in
> Maryland (near Delaware border). I picked up one each on every Avery
> bomber bottle they had. So far all have been quite good except the
> Beast Grand Cru 18% (perhaps I should have aged this one for a while).
> I really liked the Kaiser Octoberfest. Is this a seasonal beer or is it
> available year round? Here in New Jersey the local beer store I found
> that carries Avery beers says this one is not available to him.
>
> Cheers,
> Bruce

Avery's website says it's available Sept-Dec.
I have to drive to Colorado to pick up Avery beers....the 2 bottles of The
Kaiser I thoroughly enjoyed.

Best regards,
Bill

Dan Iwerks

Mmmmm, Kaiser. A marzen mixed with rocket fuel. Really, really crappy
rocket fuel.

Not that I hated it or anything.
Dan Iwerks really, really, really hated it, actually.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.

it's octoberfest time e2out Beer 5 16-10-2008 12:08 PM
Octoberfest Parade Food Cinnamin General Cooking 0 13-10-2008 05:02 PM
What Happened to Hacker Pschorr Octoberfest?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? home Beer 8 14-11-2005 03:54 PM
"Last Hurrah" Octoberfest @ Franconia Notch - 10/8 & 10/9 Todd @ BeerAdvocate Beer 0 05-10-2005 02:29 PM
kaiser buns TRIGGR Baking 1 29-09-2003 01:47 PM