TRIGGR

Default kaiser buns

i'm looking for a recipe please send to

LIMEYNO1

-------------- * Easy Recipe Deluxe Export Format 1.3 * --------------

Title: My Kaiser Rolls Or Bread
Recipe By: HELEN PEAGRAM
Category: Yeastbreads
Main Ingredient:
Cuisine Style:
Yield: 12 Serving
Preparation Time: 0:00
Cooking Time: 0:00

[Amount] [Measure] [Ingredient (or Header)] -- [Preparation]
---------- ------------ ----------------------------------------------
Egg
;water to make 1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Sugar
4 cup A/P flour
4 tbsp Gluten
1 1/2 tsp Quick yeast

[Preparation]
Beat egg in a 2 cup measure and add water to 1 1/2 cups. Mix well
and pour into ABM pan. To the pan, add salt, sugar, flour, gluten
and yeast.

Put pan in machine on dough cycle. Can be set for delay. When
cycle is completed make sure it is very well risen! I let mine
rise a good 4 inches above the pan almost to the ceiling of my
abm. If mine isn't risen as high as I want, I put the pan in a
very warm oven until it reaches the proper amount of rising.

Punch down well!

Ok, from here you can make a very large loaf of bread or 12-13
rolls.

For bread I use a standard bread pan

For rolls I weigh out my dough to 75-80 g per roll and shape as
desired.

Let rise until more than double in size about 90 minutes. Bake at
350 F until done, 15-20 minutes.

Alternately, you can make the dough in a mixer with a dough hook
or by hand. Recipe by Helen Peagram

Note: I double this recipe and get 3 good sized loaves and 2 mini loaves
MM by Helen Peagram

Exported from Home Cookin 4.8 (http://www.mountain-software.com)

- - - - - - - - - - - http://www.wensoftware.com - - - - - - - - - - -

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

thelimeyno1 at cogeco dot ca