Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Barbeque Slaw

Hi,
I am a native North Carolinian who lives in Florida, where they should
not even be allowed to hang a sign out that says Bar B Que.

I am looking for a good vinegar based slaw recipe much like the
Piedmont NC style. Preferrably without sugar as I am a diabetic, but
also a serious lover of the art of Bar B Que eating.

If anyone has one they are willing to share, i would appreciate it very
much.
thank You,
Ken Hatley

barbeque? Silvyu Asian Cooking 0 05-11-2011 04:21 PM
My Barbeque Rub Wayne Boatwright[_3_] General Cooking 24 06-07-2008 05:19 AM
Barbeque Slaw [email protected] Barbecue 7 28-07-2006 01:17 AM
Barbeque biig General Cooking 45 04-07-2006 07:13 AM
barbeque Angela Barbecue 25 06-02-2006 06:48 PM