Casey Jr.

Default Seeking BBQ Info??

DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT HERE!!!!

THANKS TO A HANDFUL OF NITWITS AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS THIS GROUP IS NO
LONGER WORTH PERUSING. IF YOU WILL JUST GO TO
http://www.thesmokering.com/ THERE ARE MANY FAR BETTER SOURCES OF
INFORMATION THAN THIS LOONY BIN.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:02:55 -0400, (Casey Jr.)
wrote:

>DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT HERE!!!!
>
>THANKS TO A HANDFUL OF NITWITS AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS THIS GROUP IS NO
>LONGER WORTH PERUSING. IF YOU WILL JUST GO TO

http://www.thesmokering.com/ THERE ARE MANY FAR BETTER SOURCES OF
>INFORMATION THAN THIS LOONY BIN.

What do you have planned for your third post to AFB?

Reg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:02:55 -0400, (Casey Jr.)
> wrote:
>

>>DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT HERE!!!!
>>
>>THANKS TO A HANDFUL OF NITWITS AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS THIS GROUP IS NO
>>LONGER WORTH PERUSING. IF YOU WILL JUST GO TO

http://www.thesmokering.com/ THERE ARE MANY FAR BETTER SOURCES OF
>>INFORMATION THAN THIS LOONY BIN.

> What do you have planned for your third post to AFB?

After his second failed troll attempt, hopefully nothing

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:02:55 -0400, (Casey Jr.)
> wrote:
>
> >DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT HERE!!!!
> >
> >THANKS TO A HANDFUL OF NITWITS AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS THIS GROUP IS NO
> >LONGER WORTH PERUSING. IF YOU WILL JUST GO TO

http://www.thesmokering.com/ THERE ARE MANY FAR BETTER SOURCES OF
> >INFORMATION THAN THIS LOONY BIN.

> What do you have planned for your third post to AFB?

Isn't Dave on the Smoker-ring?
Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Isn't Dave on the Smoker-ring?

Yeah, I added our website to it, 'cause it's just a fancied-up way to gain
links for your site. But the smokering ain't no replacement for AFB. It's
more like a commercial hub. One of them E-Malls. Well, more like an E-Outlet
center. Sort of.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Brick

On 9-Sep-2005, (Casey Jr.) wrote:

> DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT HERE!!!!
>
> THANKS TO A HANDFUL OF NITWITS AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS THIS GROUP IS NO
> LONGER WORTH PERUSING. IF YOU WILL JUST GO TO

http://www.thesmokering.com/ THERE ARE MANY FAR BETTER SOURCES OF
> INFORMATION THAN THIS LOONY BIN.

Publish your address jerkoff or get out of Dodge. We have a bunch of people here that like
each other. If you don't like us, get lost.
--
The Brick said that (Oh yeh, munged addresses **** me off.)

Bruce

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:37:00 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>cl wrote:
>
>> Isn't Dave on the Smoker-ring?

>Yeah, I added our website to it, 'cause it's just a fancied-up way to gain
>links for your site. But the smokering ain't no replacement for AFB. It's
>more like a commercial hub. One of them E-Malls. Well, more like an E-Outlet
>center. Sort of.

I think The Smokering has been around longer than the BBQ NGs. I know
the first email list was started pre-1995
Bruce

Big Jim

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
news
> cl wrote:
>
>> Isn't Dave on the Smoker-ring?

> Yeah, I added our website to it, 'cause it's just a fancied-up way to gain
> links for your site. But the smokering ain't no replacement for AFB. It's
> more like a commercial hub. One of them E-Malls. Well, more like an
> E-Outlet center. Sort of.
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

--I may be off base here, but I took it to mean The Smokering BBQ list. It
replaced the old Thead list, and them folks is the ones who wrote the BBQ
Faq. Garry Howard owns the Smokering.com website and the Smokering BBQ List.
Also for you guys that just want to talk religion and politics there is
the Backporch list, it keeps the BULLSHIT off the Smokering List.
A few of the folks from the Smokering list are on this NG also. I joined
the Thead list in July of 1997 so I been hanging around there for awhile. I
am also on The Fatman's Outhouse list, The Porch List, a couple of sausage
lists and the STPTB list (Society To Preserve Traditional Barbecue, run by
Gary Wiviott) a no nonsense list devoted to discussing Traditional BBQ.
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Brian D.

Casey Jr. wrote:
>> DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT HERE!!!!
>>
>> THANKS TO A HANDFUL OF NITWITS AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS THIS GROUP
>> IS NO LONGER WORTH PERUSING. IF YOU WILL JUST GO TO
>> http://www.thesmokering.com/ THERE ARE MANY FAR BETTER SOURCES OF
>> INFORMATION THAN THIS LOONY BIN.

Tell us how you *really* feel.

Kent

"Casey Jr." > wrote in message
> DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT HERE!!!!
>
> THANKS TO A HANDFUL OF NITWITS AND PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS THIS GROUP IS NO
> LONGER WORTH PERUSING. IF YOU WILL JUST GO TO
> http://www.thesmokering.com/ THERE ARE MANY FAR BETTER SOURCES OF
> INFORMATION THAN THIS LOONY BIN.

As frequently as I get into trouble for shooting my keyboard off, I think
this NG is loaded with good
advice. I've learned lots from it and thanks to all for contributing.
Kent

Reg

Kent wrote:

> As frequently as I get into trouble for shooting my keyboard off, I think
> this NG is loaded with good
> advice. I've learned lots from it and thanks to all for contributing.

You add insight, and, shall we say, "color", to every group
I see you post in.