Matthew L. Martin

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>

>>Thanks for proving my point beyond any possible doubt. You have no
>>respect for anyone who does not think exactly as you do.

> That's you, Matthew. Even after I gave up, you still have to keep baiting.
> You've truly shown how pathetic you are.

I really do feel sorry for you. Get professional help. You need it. Your
parting shot was, and I quote:

> And ****-off with your sanctimonious lecture, ass-wipe.

I'm sure that you think that was really classy. If you could develop the
slightest idea that people who disagree with you are not your enemies
you might sleep better at night.

I have an almost son-in-law who agrees with you on nearly every point.
He and I have mutual respect for each other and each other's opinions.
We have no problem discussing politics in a polite, informative exchange
of ideas. You descend into name calling because you have no ideas of
your own. You are the epitome of a ditto head and I suspect you are
proud of that fact.

HANL.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Jack Schidt®

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

> Dave Bugg wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>
>>> But you knew that already.

>> Are you done?

> *Last* *word*!
>
> Ha! See how I paced you ****ers, and then just as you were runnin' outta
> steam I just blew by ya at the end of the race? That how ya when an
> argument. Just wait for everyone else to get sick of it and then throw out
> the last word! "cause its the last word everyone'll remember. HA!
>
> <god I hope it really is>

No.

Jack

ahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jack Schidt®

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>>

>>>Thanks for proving my point beyond any possible doubt. You have no
>>>respect for anyone who does not think exactly as you do.

>> That's you, Matthew. Even after I gave up, you still have to keep
>> baiting. You've truly shown how pathetic you are.

> I really do feel sorry for you. Get professional help. You need it. Your
> parting shot was, and I quote:
>
>> And ****-off with your sanctimonious lecture, ass-wipe.

> I'm sure that you think that was really classy. If you could develop the
> slightest idea that people who disagree with you are not your enemies you
> might sleep better at night.
>
> I have an almost son-in-law who agrees with you on nearly every point. He
> and I have mutual respect for each other and each other's opinions. We
> have no problem discussing politics in a polite, informative exchange of
> ideas. You descend into name calling because you have no ideas of your
> own. You are the epitome of a ditto head and I suspect you are proud of
> that fact.
>
> HANL.
>
> Matthew

The adult mind can discern between disagreement and disloyalty. Nobody's
convincing anyone of anything here other than testosterone is mighty strong
stuff.

kthxbye
Jack

F.G. Whitfurrows

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> No.
>
> Jack

OFF!

Take that you condescending *******!

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Jack Schidt®

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>>>

>> No.
>>
>> Jack

> OFF!
>
> Take that you condescending *******!

Ell Oh Ell

Jack

Dave Bugg

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> I really do feel sorry for you. Get professional help. You need it.
> Your parting shot was, and I quote:

No, my parting shot was, to paraphrase: "you won". You couldn't accept
graciously. You had to do the patronizing lecture thing. To which I then
responded: "And ****-off with your sanctimonious lecture, ass-wipe."

> I'm sure that you think that was really classy.

No, not classy. Just a response to a true shit-head.

> If you could develop
> the slightest idea that people who disagree with you are not your
> enemies you might sleep better at night.

I have a lot of folks, some who are friends, some I know in business, and
most of those who worked with me at the health district and who I still get
together with, or who come to the restaurant to eat, that are 180 degrees in
opposition to my viewpoints, and I theirs. We get along fine. But you are
different, and I do see you as the enemy. Not liberals, or democrats; you
personally.

> I have an almost son-in-law who agrees with you on nearly every point.
> He and I have mutual respect for each other and each other's opinions.
> We have no problem discussing politics in a polite, informative
> exchange of ideas. You descend into name calling because you have no
> ideas of your own. You are the epitome of a ditto head and I suspect
> you are proud of that fact.

There has never been a time when you have voiced your political views in
this NG that you have tolerated ANY viewpoint other than those sharing your
liberal line. So don't even try to pull that "I'm reasonable, your not"
crap.

> HANL.

****-off

F.G. Whitfurrows

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:

> *Last* *word*!

That how ya
> when an argument.

Oops. I meant to say -win- of couse.

Matthew L. Martin

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
>
>>*Last* *word*!
>>

> That how ya
>
>>when an argument.

> Oops. I meant to say -win- of couse.

No you didn't.

--
Matthew

"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people" -- Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936)

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:49:56 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>The troll king criticizes a "regular" for spamming. What next?

Going to e-mail my boss again, Dank, in an attempt to get me censured
or fired?

F.G. Whitfurrows

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
>> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
>>
>>> *Last* *word*!
>>>

>> That how ya
>>
>>> when an argument.

>> Oops. I meant to say -win- of couse.
>>

> No you didn't.

Did too!

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows
and his 6" stoner

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Jack Schidt®

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:

>>> That how ya

>>> Oops. I meant to say -win- of couse.
>>>

>> No you didn't.

> Did too!

'Kin A, I knew I could count on ya, amigo!

Jack

Dan Krueger

An email to your boss would only be a problem for you if you had
something to be ashamed of. You must have something to hide since you
love to dwell on this illusion. Get those twinkies and skeletons out of
your closet and the black helicopters might go away. If that doesn't
work, get medical help.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:49:56 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>The troll king criticizes a "regular" for spamming. What next?
>>

> Going to e-mail my boss again, Dank, in an attempt to get me censured
> or fired?

Jack Schidt®

"Dan Krueger" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> An email to your boss would only be a problem for you if you had something
> to be ashamed of. You must have something to hide since you love to dwell
> on this illusion. Get those twinkies and skeletons out of your closet and
> the black helicopters might go away. If that doesn't work, get medical
> help.

Can I keep the foil hat? I promise I won't use it to cook meat in, honest!

Jack

Matthew L. Martin

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>
>>F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:

>>>That how ya

>>>Oops. I meant to say -win- of couse.
>>>

>>No you didn't.

> Did too!

DIDN'T!!

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
F.G. Whitfurrows

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
>> Matthew L. Martin wrote:

>>> No you didn't.

>> Did too!
>>

> DIDN'T!!
>
> Matthew

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes I did!

I can go on for days like this, dammit! I have the facts on my side.

You are barking up the wrong tree this time, Mister!

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> > Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> >>No you didn't.

> > Did too!

> DIDN'T!!

Finally a sub-thread I can relate to!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:50:10 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>An email to your boss would only be a problem for you if you had
>something to be ashamed of. You must have something to hide since you
>love to dwell on this illusion. Get those twinkies and skeletons out of
>your closet and the black helicopters might go away. If that doesn't
>work, get medical help.

You're a liar and a coward, Dank. Why can't you be man enough to admit
what you did?

Dan Krueger

No hat needed for you!

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> "Dan Krueger" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>An email to your boss would only be a problem for you if you had something
>>to be ashamed of. You must have something to hide since you love to dwell
>>on this illusion. Get those twinkies and skeletons out of your closet and
>>the black helicopters might go away. If that doesn't work, get medical
>>help.
>>

> Can I keep the foil hat? I promise I won't use it to cook meat in, honest!
>
> Jack

Dan Krueger

I did not complain to our boss, his boss, the governor of Idaho, or
anyone else about you. Post proof or shut the hell up, big boy. It's
getting very, very, old.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:50:10 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>An email to your boss would only be a problem for you if you had
>>something to be ashamed of. You must have something to hide since you
>>love to dwell on this illusion. Get those twinkies and skeletons out of
>>your closet and the black helicopters might go away. If that doesn't
>>work, get medical help.

> You're a liar and a coward, Dank. Why can't you be man enough to admit
> what you did?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:36:10 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>I did not complain to our boss, his boss, the governor of Idaho, or
>anyone else about you. Post proof or shut the hell up, big boy. It's
>getting very, very, old.

Post proof? You'll merely say that the e-mails are forged.

Why does my boss know your name, Dank?

Why did you immmediately thereafter post repeatedly to ARK "What
happened to your .sig"? What were you implying?

Simple questions, Dank, but you don't have an answer. You're a coward
and a liar, and a sad, pathetic little man who's afraid to take
responsibility for your actions.

Again, Dank: Why does my boss know your name? I didn't tell him.

Dan Krueger

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:36:10 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>I did not complain to our boss, his boss, the governor of Idaho, or
>>anyone else about you. Post proof or shut the hell up, big boy. It's
>>getting very, very, old.
>>

> Post proof? You'll merely say that the e-mails are forged.

With headers, please.

> Why does my boss know your name, Dank?

And why should anyone believe this?

> Why did you immmediately thereafter post repeatedly to ARK "What
> happened to your .sig"? What were you implying?
>
> Simple questions, Dank, but you don't have an answer. You're a coward
> and a liar, and a sad, pathetic little man who's afraid to take
> responsibility for your actions.
>
> Again, Dank: Why does my boss know your name? I didn't tell him.

Again, chuckles, why should anyone believe this? Because *you* say it's
true? Keep on trollin'!

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:33:19 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:36:10 GMT, Dan Krueger
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>I did not complain to our boss, his boss, the governor of Idaho, or
>>>anyone else about you. Post proof or shut the hell up, big boy. It's
>>>getting very, very, old.
>>>

>> Post proof? You'll merely say that the e-mails are forged.

>With headers, please.

It's been explained to you a dozen times or more in ARK that there are
no copies of the e-mails you sent my boss, and that if there were I
wouldn't be dragging him into a Usenet squabble by posting them. Going
real-life over Usenet postings is your sad, pathetic style, not mine.
You can pretend here in AFB that your bleatings about "POST PROOF OR
RETRACT" haven't already been addressed, but some of us are paying
attention, putz.

>> Why does my boss know your name, Dank?
>>

>And why should anyone believe this?

Son, people DO believe it. You have no credibility, not here nor in
ARK.

Out of the clear blue, while talking with me about online privacy, my
boss said, "What did you ever do to **** off this Dan Krueger guy? He
still sends me stuff you post to Usenet." MY. BOSS. KNOWS. YOUR. NAME.
He didn't hear it from me; he learned it from your e-mails attempting
to get me fired.

I have absolutely no reason to invent the e-mails you sent my boss,
Dank. When my boss first said, "You have a stalker," I figured it was
you. When he referred to you by name, I knew it was you.

>> Why did you immmediately thereafter post repeatedly to ARK "What
>> happened to your .sig"? What were you implying?

You just keep dodgin that question, Dank. What are you scared of?

>> Simple questions, Dank, but you don't have an answer. You're a coward
>> and a liar, and a sad, pathetic little man who's afraid to take
>> responsibility for your actions.
>>
>> Again, Dank: Why does my boss know your name? I didn't tell him.

>Again, chuckles, why should anyone believe this? Because *you* say it's
>true? Keep on trollin'!

There is nothing more pathetic than a so-called man who won't take
responsibility for his actions. You e-mailed my boss repeatedly in an
attempt to get me censured or fired because you didn't like what I
said on Usenet. You know it, I know it, and everyone following along
at home knows it.

So why don't you just cop to it, Dank? What are you afraid of? What's
got you so scared that you can't even rear up on your hind legs long
enough to admit what you did?

Stan

Alan S wrote:

> You have not posted since before the storm Stan, I hope you fared ok and
> here is wishing you the best of luck with the recovery of your community.

Thanks for asking, Alan. It's interesting that out of 225 posts to this
thread since I posted the original, you are the only one I've seen to
express any concern for "yours truly". It is also interesting to see
how quickly this thread deteriorated into politics, name-calling, and
inuendo.

As for how we fared during Hurricane Katrina, we are okay! We had some
roofing material blown off, which led to some leaks in our bedroom, but
we got that patched up the next day. Our fence around out backyard is
mostly gone, but it was old and pretty dilapidated to begin with.
Hopefully, we'll get a new fence to go along with the new roof from the
insurance company.

Otherwise, we made it through the storm just fine. We were without
power for 9 days, and some in our area are still without power. Our
phone line and cable/modem are still down (I'm using the wireless
network at the school where I work, at the moment...), but we did have
natural gas and our water pressure came back up three days after the
storm, so we could at least take a hot shower. I had also had about 15
gallons of drinking water stored up, so we never had to bother with
boiling water for drinking. The hardest thing for us was dealing with
the heat, but last few nights we were without power were cooler, and we
were able to get our few decent night's sleep after almost a week.

One thing I neglected - or plain just forgot - to foresee in my
preparations for the storm was ICE! It was Thursday before we were able
to get any ice, and it came just in time, as everything in the freezer
section of our fridge had thawed out and much of the contents of the
refrigerator section were in danger of spoiling. Once we were able to
get ice pretty regularly, it made things much nicer.

Unfortunately, our little boy, Ian, was not a happy camper for most of
the time, as he was suffering from a summer cold and the heat was
pretty hard on him. Good thing Giselle had the foresight to keep some
children's cold medicine on hand.

Oh...and one good thing did come my way via Katrina! My neighbor's
pecan tree blew down, and when she finally got a crew to come and cut
it up and get it out of the way, I managed to get almost half a cord of
primo pecan wood for barbecuing!

Well, thanks to those who did express concern. We were very fortunate,
compared to many in this community (LOTS of wind damage, trees on
houses and utility lines, etc.), and especially compared to the folks
on the Gulf Coast and in New Orleans. I'll write more when we get
either our own phone lines or our cable modem back online.

Stan