tcc72

Default WANTED: Grill-N-Roast spare parts

As an owner of the smaller version of the Grill N Roast, I am not able
to use it because of a broken piece. The company is out of business,
so I may have to buy a used grill just for parts. If you have one for
sale, or you know of a company that sells the spare parts, I would love
to speak with you.

Tom Christner Atlanta 770-804-3141

Default User

tcc72 wrote:

> As an owner of the smaller version of the Grill N Roast, I am not able
> to use it because of a broken piece. The company is out of business,
> so I may have to buy a used grill just for parts. If you have one for
> sale, or you know of a company that sells the spare parts, I would
> love to speak with you.

Did you try a google search? For

"grill n roast" parts

I found a number of hits, the first couple a

http://www.partselect.com/default.as...rm=grill+part+

http://www.gasproductscompany.com/parts/?source=google

Brian
tcc72

yes, i "googled" the heck out of it. i have contacted several parts
distributors. I have even written the former president of the now
defunct Grill N Roast, Inc. No luck so far. Thanks for your tips
though.

I will try parts select.