The Devil's Thirst®

Default filet mignon(ms?) on old style bge

Hiyas.

So I've been pokin' around the net looking for some info. on cookin'
filet mignon... I'd like to cook it and not burn it. I've had good
luck in the past on nuemrous chickens, turkeys and pork butts with old
style egg(doesnt' get as hot as current models)...

anyway, thought I'd ask for any tips or tricks.

thx,

-W

p.s. I check out the famous faq of the bbq mailing list for specifics
on mignon, but didnt' find anything.
-tdt®

----
and there was thunder, thunder over thunder road
thunder was his engine and white lighting was his load
and there was moonshine, moonshine to quench the devil's thirst
the law they swore they'd get him, but the devil got him first