William Morris

Default Smoker

I have looked at several off set fire box smokers on the internet and I
think I will probably go with the Tejas 1628. If anyone here has one or
seen one in use I would like to know what you think about there
products. There web site is http://www.tejassmokers.com/ also lots of
recipes and accessories here. Love there lifetime warranty on there
smoker. Leaning there way for now.
Thanks
KB5TGS

Duwop

"William Morris" > wrote in message
> I have looked at several off set fire box smokers on the internet and I
> think I will probably go with the Tejas 1628. If anyone here has one or
> seen one in use I would like to know what you think about there
> products. There web site is http://www.tejassmokers.com/ also lots of
> recipes and accessories here. Love there lifetime warranty on there
> smoker. Leaning there way for now.
> Thanks
> KB5TGS

The owner of that place posts here on occasion, good people, one of our
departed members last purchases was one of these I think I remember, the
2048 I think.

They've got a good reputation.

Piedmont

William Morris wrote:
> I have looked at several off set fire box smokers on the internet and I
> think I will probably go with the Tejas 1628. If anyone here has one or
> seen one in use I would like to know what you think about there
> products. There web site is http://www.tejassmokers.com/ also lots of
> recipes and accessories here. Love there lifetime warranty on there
> smoker. Leaning there way for now.
> Thanks
> KB5TGS

William,

Congrats to you William, you'll be doing killer Q in no time!

Just a note; It's too bad that most of these manufacturers don't have an
owners discussion group set up for possible, old and new owners to get
together and duscuss the cookers! I would think that it would help
business, especially for undecided buyers being able to alay they're
fears and take the big leap.
Just my 3 cents.

Regards;
--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!

jeff bennett

William Morris wrote:
> I have looked at several off set fire box smokers on the internet and I
> think I will probably go with the Tejas 1628. If anyone here has one or
> seen one in use I would like to know what you think about there
> products. There web site is http://www.tejassmokers.com/ also lots of
> recipes and accessories here. Love there lifetime warranty on there
> smoker. Leaning there way for now.
> Thanks
> KB5TGS

I've had the 2040cc for almost a year now. I very
pleased with it. Takes a little practice, but that's
what makes it fun.
I highly recommend the Tejas smokers.

It is in the Smoker ChrisGW Barbecue 3 05-11-2007 02:44 AM
Not a new smoker JD[_2_] Barbecue 1 01-08-2007 02:50 AM
I want to buy a smoker!! [email protected] Barbecue 21 28-08-2005 06:02 AM
Char-Broil Quickset Charcoal Smoker compared to Silver Smoker? Kent Barbecue 1 18-04-2005 02:56 PM
Char-Broil Quickset Charcoal Smoker compared to Silver Smoker? Kent Barbecue 0 18-04-2005 01:24 AM