Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Not a new smoker

Moe Jones wrote:

> I had this smoker built for me around 20 years ago and have done some
> changes.
>
> Here in the Houston area you can sometimes find when there is a plant
> shut down, there are welders who will build you a smoker to your likes
> for a reasonable price.
>
> --
> Moe Jones
> HVAC Service Technician
> Energy Equalizers Inc.
> Houston, Texas
> www.EnergyEqualizers.com <http://www.EnergyEqualizers.com>

This guy builds a great pit.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/Harley-Themed-BB...QQcmdZViewItem

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

JD wrote:
> Moe Jones wrote:
>>
>> I had this smoker built for me around 20 years ago and have done some
>> changes.
>>
>> Here in the Houston area you can sometimes find when there is a plant
>> shut down, there are welders who will build you a smoker to your
>> likes for a reasonable price.
>>
>> --
>> Moe Jones
>> HVAC Service Technician
>> Energy Equalizers Inc.
>> Houston, Texas
>> www.EnergyEqualizers.com <http://www.EnergyEqualizers.com>

> This guy builds a great pit.
>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/Harley-Themed-BB...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks it is a good pit. I have done some good smoking with it and have to
say it great to be able to pass it on when I am gonen. :-)

This supportg group is where I have learned how to properly smoke and to
B-B-Q.

I am sorry to post a picture but I do know it is a small picture.

ian
Energy Equalizers Inc.
Houston, Texas
www.EnergyEqualizers.com

It is in the Smoker ChrisGW Barbecue 3 05-11-2007 02:44 AM
I want to buy a smoker!! [email protected] Barbecue 21 28-08-2005 06:02 AM
Char-Broil Quickset Charcoal Smoker compared to Silver Smoker? Kent Barbecue 1 18-04-2005 02:56 PM
Char-Broil Quickset Charcoal Smoker compared to Silver Smoker? Kent Barbecue 0 18-04-2005 01:24 AM
Smoker Herman Munster Barbecue 1 26-07-2004 06:19 PM