Thanks for everyone's replies. I do have a beach umbrella I could try.
But, I need something to stick it in.

- Bobby

Graeme...in London

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Thanks for everyone's replies. I do have a beach umbrella I could try.
> But, I need something to stick it in.
>
> - Bobby

Bobby, here in the UK we have something called a rotary dryer for hanging
out your wet washing. It is a four pronged thing with lots of lines etc. It
comes with a metal spike that can be hammered into the ground and a beach
brolly fits perfectly into a standard spike.

Most hardware stores stock them in the UK and they retail fairly cheaply.
Failing that, try a length of scaffold.

Graeme

Tyler Hopper

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I guess that means the answer is "no." I went outside and checked. I
> can stand up straight in the shed, but with not much room to spare.
>
> My wife says she would tear the shed down if it were our house, but we
> are just renting.
>
> Maybe it is because we live in Louisiana now, but I seem to be
> barbecueing in the rain a fair amount.
> Thanks for your replies.
>
> - Bobby

Take a big assed Sawzall to the back and cut yourself a big window. ;-)

Seriously, I wouldn't do it. Run down to Academy and get yourself one of those
instant up shade thingies for about $30 and you'll be set to go.

--
ht_redneck

For email replies, remove an l

Tyler Hopper

The Shed Shalako General Cooking 45 24-09-2015 05:29 AM
The Shed Arthur Rochford Manby Barbecue 0 09-09-2015 11:40 PM
shed storage below freezing john reed General Cooking 11 23-12-2010 05:20 PM
The Machine Shed's Baked Potato Soup Kathy Johnson Recipes (moderated) 0 05-01-2005 12:03 AM
The Machine Shed's Baked Potato Soup Kathy Johnson Recipes (moderated) 0 05-01-2005 12:03 AM