Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default PING Minnasotans

Where can my buddy, KROM, get bitter melon or bitter gourd? Thanks.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 1/17/2012 3:03 PM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> Where can my buddy, KROM, get bitter melon or bitter gourd? Thanks.

Probably any of our regular discount grocers, Rainbow, Cub, maybe Aldi
to. In St Paul, on University Ave., there is a pretty good size Asian
grocery store. Is that something that would be common at an asian grocer?

I know a wholesale veggie salesman. I'll ask him the next time I see
him. Barb may have suggestions to..

Probably not at the Farmers Market in January ;-)

BBQ
--
Vegetarian

An old Indian term for poor hunter...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 17 Jan 2012 21:03:33 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Where can my buddy, KROM, get bitter melon or bitter gourd? Thanks.

How far is he willing to travel? The state is 400 x 350 miles in
size. The melon can be 2 miles away in Iowa or 400 miles away at the
other end of the state.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jan 17, 1:03*pm, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> Where can my buddy, KROM, get bitter melon or bitter gourd? Thanks.

Is your friend off his gourd? Good that he wants to correct that!

ping sf Ophelia[_9_] General Cooking 72 28-01-2013 12:06 AM
OT...ping:O biig General Cooking 1 01-04-2008 09:34 PM
PING: sf Andy General Cooking 0 08-07-2006 11:23 PM
Ping:THC Ol' Hippie Barbecue 16 12-12-2004 12:22 PM
Ping! elaine General Cooking 16 30-09-2004 12:20 AM