Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default if you need a news server

for a long time (6 years) I've been using Astraweb (astraweb.com)
buying the pay by download plan,, well my last 90 gigs finally ran out
had to renew it. I was in middle of dl when I went to get headers of a new
group said "not enough credits" ( Astra kind enough not to cut me off
in mid of Dl on other group) I was surprised they now have a 180 gig
plan instead of 90 gig plan, it's not time restricted so it doesn't
expire in xxx days
I',m not getting anything from Astraweb just been pleased with the
product and thought I'd pass it along, good completion good retention
good price.. check em out if ya need news service

News server not feeling well Jean B.[_1_] General Cooking 4 21-04-2014 03:24 AM
My news reader/news server burped sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 18-07-2012 11:44 AM
Problem with Cox News Server [email protected] General Cooking 50 11-11-2007 04:34 PM
news server Beach Runner Vegan 0 04-12-2005 07:55 PM
News server limey General Cooking 9 20-06-2005 04:18 PM