Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Made some Rib Tips today....

Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...

http://goo.gl/W3rx

piedmont
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:23:35 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>
> http://goo.gl/W3rx
>
> piedmont

Pick one group to post in and use it consistently.

Everything you post is posted separately to (at least) two different
groups. That's considered an abuse of Usenet. not to mention being
an attention whore.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Capta" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:23:35 -0400, piedmont wrote:
>
>> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>>
>> http://goo.gl/W3rx
>>
>> piedmont

> Pick one group to post in and use it consistently.
>
> Everything you post is posted separately to (at least) two different
> groups. That's considered an abuse of Usenet. not to mention being
> an attention whore.

ouch, that hurt !

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"piedmont" > wrote:

> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>
> http://goo.gl/W3rx
>
> piedmont

Looks yummy. :-)
You need to add a plated shot dude!
--
Peace! Om

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Capta > wrote:

> On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:23:35 -0400, piedmont wrote:
>
> > Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
> >
> > http://goo.gl/W3rx
> >
> > piedmont

> Pick one group to post in and use it consistently.
>
> Everything you post is posted separately to (at least) two different
> groups. That's considered an abuse of Usenet. not to mention being
> an attention whore.

Oh BS!!! It's only abusive if he crossposts! At least he posted them
separately. A LOT of us do that between here, a.b.f. and r.f.c.!

So long as it's on topic, who cares?
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "piedmont" > wrote:
>
>> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>>
>> http://goo.gl/W3rx
>>
>> piedmont

> Looks yummy. :-)
> You need to add a plated shot dude!
> --
> Peace! Om

Om, next time for sure, got busy eating! : )

piedmont

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
"piedmont" > wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
> > In article >,
> > "piedmont" > wrote:
> >
> >> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
> >>
> >> http://goo.gl/W3rx
> >>
> >> piedmont

> > Looks yummy. :-)
> > You need to add a plated shot dude!
> > --
> > Peace! Om

> Om, next time for sure, got busy eating! : )
>
> piedmont

<laughs> I totally understand!
--
Peace! Om

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 15-May-2010, "piedmont" > wrote:

> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>
> http://goo.gl/W3rx
>
> piedmont.

\

I may be giving away a trade secret, but I really like rib tips.
I can always depend on the tips to be tender and succulent
even If I miss the mark on the main slab.

--
Brick said that
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> Capta > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:23:35 -0400, piedmont wrote:
>>
>> > Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>> >
>> > http://goo.gl/W3rx
>> >
>> > piedmont

>> Pick one group to post in and use it consistently.
>>
>> Everything you post is posted separately to (at least) two different
>> groups. That's considered an abuse of Usenet. not to mention being
>> an attention whore.

> Oh BS!!! It's only abusive if he crossposts! At least he posted them
> separately. A LOT of us do that between here, a.b.f. and r.f.c.!
>
> So long as it's on topic, who cares?

You have it exactly backwards. When making the same post to multiple
(relevant) groups you are supposed to crosspost. It is posting separately
(multi-posting) that is considered rude and a breach of newsnet etiquette.
rules. http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html#why

People object to *inappropriate* crossposting. Crossposting properly is not
a bad thing at all, but too many people are clueless and think that all
crossposting is bad.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brick" > wrote in message
ster.com...

> On 15-May-2010, "piedmont" > wrote:

snip

>> piedmont.

> \
>
> I may be giving away a trade secret, but I really like rib tips.
> I can always depend on the tips to be tender and succulent
> even If I miss the mark on the main slab.
>
> --
> Brick said that

and they are cheap! normally around a buck a pound!
piedmont

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Capta" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:23:35 -0400, piedmont wrote:
>
>> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>>
>> http://goo.gl/W3rx
>>
>> piedmont

> Pick one group to post in and use it consistently.
>
> Everything you post is posted separately to (at least) two different
> groups. That's considered an abuse of Usenet. not to mention being
> an attention whore.

hummmmmm, this message and sqirts message to me on rec.food.cooking on same
subject both were sent by a person using, User-Agent:
40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.84 and User-Agent: 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.84

as well as right after i posted i stayed online and both message came first
after i posted,, one after the other, hummmmm, is sqirting stalking and
trolling? i hope not but strong connection.
piedmont

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 17 May 2010 16:54:24 -0400, piedmont wrote:

> "Capta" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:23:35 -0400, piedmont wrote:
>>
>>> Made some Rib Tips today on the charcoal cooker, pics of...
>>>
>>> http://goo.gl/W3rx
>>>
>>> piedmont

>> Pick one group to post in and use it consistently.
>>
>> Everything you post is posted separately to (at least) two different
>> groups. That's considered an abuse of Usenet. not to mention being
>> an attention whore.

> hummmmmm, this message and sqirts message to me on rec.food.cooking on same
> subject both were sent by a person using, User-Agent:
> 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.84 and User-Agent: 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.84
>
> as well as right after i posted i stayed online and both message came first
> after i posted,, one after the other, hummmmm, is sqirting stalking and
> trolling? i hope not but strong connection.
> piedmont

It took to you three days to come to that conclusion? I've really
taken a toll on you, eh? Next you'll be seeing me in the next stall
in the public restroom, too. (of course you'll have to peek over the
top, which won't stop you).

You didn't post the *dissimilarities* of the posts, BTW. That
proves you're obsessed.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

piedmont wrote:

> hummmmmm, this message and sqirts message to me on rec.food.cooking
> on same subject both were sent by a person using, User-Agent:
> 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.84 and User-Agent: 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.84
>
> as well as right after i posted i stayed online and both message came
> first after i posted,, one after the other, hummmmm, is sqirting
> stalking and trolling? i hope not but strong connection.
> piedmont

WTF? Are you trying to mimic Blake, from RFC, by using his patented 'No
Caps' look? Believe me, he's hardly worthy of mimic.

--
Dave