Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Made out well at the market today

Stopped at a grocery store I occasionally go to (it out of the way for
me ). I needed to pick up some ground sirloin. Wound up with several
steaks as a "bonus". I got the last 2 packages of boneless ribeye
steaks (nicely marbled ) for $4.99 lb and picked up some nice bone in
rib eye steaks for $3.99 lb.

Have to stop back later today. Their delivery of fresh Perdue chicken
quarters for $.59 lb did not come in last night and is due this morning.

I have to remind myself to stop there more often. They do not advertise
that much, so I frequently miss out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ted Campanelli" > wrote in message
> Stopped at a grocery store I occasionally go to (it out of the way for
> me ). I needed to pick up some ground sirloin. Wound up with several
> steaks as a "bonus". I got the last 2 packages of boneless ribeye steaks
> (nicely marbled ) for $4.99 lb and picked up some nice bone in rib eye
> steaks for $3.99 lb.

If they are a good grade, that is a very good price. I like rib eye on the
grill!