Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Pork Rib Tips N Home Made Sausage

Pork Rib Tips N Sausage pic link,

Just pulled these out the cooker,

http://tinyurl.com/323zyr2

--
regards, piedmont ~ the practical bbq'r!

http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >, piedmont >
wrote:

> Pork Rib Tips N Sausage pic link,
>
> Just pulled these out the cooker,
>
> http://tinyurl.com/323zyr2

Nice... but dude, you seriously need to set up separate albums by
subjects!

Check my link. You'll see what I mean!
--
Peace! Om

สOnly Irish สcoffee provides in a single glass all four สessential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar สand fat. --Alex Levine
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:40:01 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> In article >, piedmont >
> wrote:
>
>> Pork Rib Tips N Sausage pic link,
>>
>> Just pulled these out the cooker,
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/323zyr2

> Nice... but dude, you seriously need to set up separate albums by
> subjects!
>
> Check my link. You'll see what I mean!

Om,

I'm not sure what you talking about? I have an album called, Creative
Foods. I'll post a picture in to it, then click on it, then while I'm on
the individual picture i copy the address. What am I doing wrong?

--
regards, piedmont ~ the practical bbq'r!

http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >, piedmont >
wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:40:01 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article >, piedmont >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Pork Rib Tips N Sausage pic link,
> >>
> >> Just pulled these out the cooker,
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/323zyr2

> > Nice... but dude, you seriously need to set up separate albums by
> > subjects!
> >
> > Check my link. You'll see what I mean!

> Om,
>
> I'm not sure what you talking about? I have an album called, Creative
> Foods. I'll post a picture in to it, then click on it, then while I'm on
> the individual picture i copy the address. What am I doing wrong?

Oh! The entire album shows in the link, but that's ok. :-)
I didn't realize you wanted all your food pics in a single album.

But, if you want to post the link to just a single pic, look over to the
right of the picture and there will be some link selections in the
margin.

Click on the "link to this photo" then choose the link.
Like to this one:

<http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...g?feat=directl
ink>

There are actually 14 photos in that album but this took you directly to
just the picture I wanted to show.

I have a few dozen food photos loaded into Picasa tho' and I have
actually created separate albums for each of the series. If you have,
say, 100 photos in a single album, those can take forever to load for
some people.

The main site link is in my sig. Here is the link to the entire crawfish
boil set so you can see the difference:

<http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet/CrawfishBoilApril2007#>

Cheers!