Dirty Harry

Default does anyone grill pizza or quasedeas?

More interested in the latter, let me know your tips and tricks :-D
Thanks

jdoe

Do both all the time. Really good. No real trick. PIzza dough needs to be a
lot more "short" (add olive oil to it) Helps prevent sticking. USe quick
ingredients. Or pre-cook the slower cooking ones.
Larry
"Dirty Harry" > wrote in message
> More interested in the latter, let me know your tips and tricks :-D
> Thanks

BurbankTony

"Dirty Harry" > wrote in message news:<OvhQc.13613$gE.13466@pd7tw3no>...
> More interested in the latter, let me know your tips and tricks :-D
> Thanks

I do pizza only. I make my own dough. I make small individual ones. I
have all the ingredients ready before grilling. I pre cook my sausage
or anything that will take to long to cook on the grill. I grill the
dough plain on one side, then flip it. I place all the ingredients on
the cooked side and close the lid. Wait til the bottom of the dough is
browned and cheese is melted. I just do 1 or 2 at a time. It goes
pretty quick.

Burbank Tony

I am in shape. Round is a shape.
Dave

Dirty Harry wrote:

> More interested in the latter, let me know your tips and tricks :-D
> Thanks

Just started doing it with pre-made crusts I get from our local
pizzeria. I put everything on a large aluminum ventilated (lot o' little
holes) pizza pan and cook it indirectly on my Weber grill. I've been
able to get the top pretty brown without burning the bottom this way.

Dave
Michael

"Dirty Harry" > wrote in message
> More interested in the latter, let me know your tips and tricks :-D
> Thanks

Never tried quesadillas, but do take-and-bake pizzas on the Weber. I fire up
enough briquettes to make a circle all the way around the outside edge, and
then put the pie in the middle. The paper turns black but doesn't seem to
hurt anything.

Michael

Michael

"Dirty Harry" > wrote in message
> More interested in the latter, let me know your tips and tricks :-D
> Thanks

Never tried quesadillas, but do take-and-bake pizzas on the Weber. I fire up
enough briquettes to make a circle all the way around the outside edge, and
then put the pie in the middle. The paper turns black but doesn't seem to
hurt anything.

Michael

Michael

"Dirty Harry" > wrote in message
> More interested in the latter, let me know your tips and tricks :-D
> Thanks

Never tried quesadillas, but do take-and-bake pizzas on the Weber. I fire up
enough briquettes to make a circle all the way around the outside edge, and
then put the pie in the middle. The paper turns black but doesn't seem to
hurt anything.

Michael

HpyKampers

Paper?

REMOVE "thejunk" TO SEND EMAIL
Rich & Lloyd
'98 Flagstaff-824D
'01 S 10 4X4 ext cab & '01 XTerra
Best Sports City in America (St. Loius, MO 63111)
http://www.RainbowRV.com
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/rainbowrvrsmidwest
Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On 07 Aug 2004 22:26:38 GMT, hejunk (HpyKampers)
> wrote:
>
>> Paper?
>>

> Scissors.
>
> I win.

ROTFL!!! good one, Kev.

Michael

"HpyKampers" > wrote in message
> Paper?
>

> REMOVE "thejunk" TO SEND EMAIL
> Rich & Lloyd
> '98 Flagstaff-824D
> '01 S 10 4X4 ext cab & '01 XTerra
> Best Sports City in America (St. Loius, MO 63111)
> http://www.RainbowRV.com
> http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/rainbowrvrsmidwest

'round here Take-and-Bake comes on cardboard.