Old 05-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Duwop

Default Happy daylight savings...

And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

Old 05-04-2004, 09:21 PM
BOB

Duwop wrote:
And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

This year's grilling season started 3 months ago. Actually, last year's never
ended.
It's a nice 78 degrees today.

BOB

Old 05-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Harry Demidavicius

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:21:14 -0400, " BOB" wrote:

Duwop wrote:
And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

This year's grilling season started 3 months ago. Actually, last year's never
ended.
It's a nice 78 degrees today.

BOB

About the same as here . . . . .

The #7 has been working most of the afternoon as I need to get the
taste of that store made BBQ brisket out of my mouth.

Harry

Old 06-04-2004, 03:38 AM
slim

BOB wrote:

Duwop wrote:
And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

This year's grilling season started 3 months ago. Actually, last year's never
ended.
It's a nice 78 degrees today.

It was below freezing in NYC this morming.

But if it ain't rainin', I am cuein'.

Old 06-04-2004, 02:02 PM
frohe

BOB wrote:
Actually, last year's never ended.

I was thinkin the same thing. Even when we lived up in Kentucky, I cooked
outside year round.
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Old 06-04-2004, 11:08 PM
Matthew L. Martin

frohe wrote:
BOB wrote:

Actually, last year's never ended.

I was thinkin the same thing. Even when we lived up in Kentucky, I cooked
outside year round.

I do that here in Massachusetts. I fire up the GG two or three times a
week, year round.

Matthew