FoodBanter.com

-   -   Happy daylight savings... (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/20133-happy-daylight-savings.html)

Duwop 05-04-2004 04:37 PM

Happy daylight savings...

And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

BOB 05-04-2004 09:21 PM

Happy daylight savings...

Duwop wrote:
And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

This year's grilling season started 3 months ago. Actually, last year's never
ended.
It's a nice 78 degrees today.

BOB

Duwop 05-04-2004 09:46 PM

Happy daylight savings...

BOB wrote:
Duwop wrote:
And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and
grill em!

This year's grilling season started 3 months ago. Actually, last
year's never ended.
It's a nice 78 degrees today.

BOB

Temperature shmeperature, it's about daylight hours for me. Last weekend it
got dark before 6:30. now it's after 7:30.
Me, I like sunlight to grill by.

Dale

Harry Demidavicius 05-04-2004 11:54 PM

Happy daylight savings...

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:21:14 -0400, " BOB" wrote:

Duwop wrote:
And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

This year's grilling season started 3 months ago. Actually, last year's never
ended.
It's a nice 78 degrees today.

BOB

About the same as here . . . . .

The #7 has been working most of the afternoon as I need to get the
taste of that store made BBQ brisket out of my mouth.

Harry

slim 06-04-2004 03:38 AM

Happy daylight savings...

BOB wrote:

Duwop wrote:
And the official opening of another grilling season. Light em up and grill
em!

This year's grilling season started 3 months ago. Actually, last year's never
ended.
It's a nice 78 degrees today.

It was below freezing in NYC this morming.

But if it ain't rainin', I am cuein'.

frohe 06-04-2004 02:02 PM

Happy daylight savings...

BOB wrote:
Actually, last year's never ended.

I was thinkin the same thing. Even when we lived up in Kentucky, I cooked
outside year round.
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Matthew L. Martin 06-04-2004 11:08 PM

Happy daylight savings...

frohe wrote:
BOB wrote:

Actually, last year's never ended.

I was thinkin the same thing. Even when we lived up in Kentucky, I cooked
outside year round.

I do that here in Massachusetts. I fire up the GG two or three times a
week, year round.

Matthew