finalquest

Default Seasonings

Greetings all !
I'm looking for a recipe for Montreal Steak Seasoning.
I know I could go out and buy some but I'd rather make up a huge batch. Any
help is appreciated.

Ed

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:56:28 GMT, "finalquest"
> wrote:

>Greetings all !
>I'm looking for a recipe for Montreal Steak Seasoning.
>I know I could go out and buy some but I'd rather make up a huge batch. Any
>help is appreciated.

Google on "secret recipes restaurants" and then check out sites like
www.topsecretrecipes.com .

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
frohe

finalquest wrote:
> I'm looking for a recipe for Montreal Steak Seasoning.

Montreal Steak Seasoning
3T. non-iodized table salt
1t. garlic powder
1t. onion powder
2T. coarse ground black pepper
2T. coarse ground coriander seeds
1T. coarse ground yellow mustard seeds
1t. red pepper flakes, slightly ground
1t. sweet paprika
1t. sugar
1t.MSG
2T. coarse ground Dill Seed

--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

question about seasonings Yes General Cooking 15 03-07-2013 02:43 PM
seasonings z z General Cooking 0 04-07-2012 04:53 PM
seasonings and spices ViLco General Cooking 2 25-02-2012 12:47 AM
Seasonings you use instead of salt maxine in ri General Cooking 63 21-06-2007 03:42 PM
Happy Seasonings... Sheldon General Cooking 3 17-12-2006 10:26 AM