Jimbo

Default How to Smoke/Cook the Turkey

Go here and see step by step with Pictures on Doing a Turkey !!!

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/turkey3.html

Happy TNX Giving !!

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:10:42 GMT, "Jimbo" > wrote:

>Go here and see step by step with Pictures on Doing a Turkey !!!
>
>http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/turkey3.html

Here's another one, for a Kamado:

http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/turkey/turkey.htm

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Rosscoe

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:10:42 GMT, "Jimbo" > wrote:
>
> >Go here and see step by step with Pictures on Doing a Turkey !!!
> >
> >http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/turkey3.html
> >

> Here's another one, for a Kamado:
>
> http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/turkey/turkey.htm
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"

What timing! We are planning to have Thanksgiving at our house this year
and I was talking about cooking the turkey on the K. I think I'll have to
do a dry run to make sure it works. Heh heh heh.

Rosscoe

BOB

Rosscoe typed:
> "Kevin S. Wilson" wrote...
>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:10:42 GMT, "Jimbo" > wrote:
>>
>>> Go here and see step by step with Pictures on Doing a Turkey !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/turkey3.html
>>>

>> Here's another one, for a Kamado:
>>
>> http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/turkey/turkey.htm
>>
>> --
>> Kevin S. Wilson
>> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
>> "Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"

> What timing! We are planning to have Thanksgiving at our house this year
> and I was talking about cooking the turkey on the K. I think I'll have to
> do a dry run to make sure it works. Heh heh heh.
>
> Rosscoe

Well, Kevin's is a "First Place Award Winning" recipe and techniques.

Here's another link that also shows "K" award winning techniques and brining
recipes:
http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/4/2289.html

BOB

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:04:38 -0400, "Rosscoe" > wrote:

>I think I'll have to
>do a dry run to make sure it works. Heh heh heh.

Oh, it works, bay-bee. Tender, juicy, moist chicken. Give a try.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology