Old 23-10-2003, 12:05 AM
Big Jim

Default The shame of it all

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:48:58

So they are falsely labeling the chickens.
Yeah, *this time* it's in the customer's favor.
If they do this on purpose, what's in it for them?
Where are they making it up? What are they mislabeling *in their
favor*?
Yup, I'm a spoiler.

Meat guy says they averaged the chicken weights (Perdue, not Sam's) to come
up with the weight. The 7.66 # is printed on the bag not on the price
sticker.
I have no clue why they are doing it this way. I will find out more
tomorrow when I go pick up my chicken for the weekend.
--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

aussie Shame Aussie Hero General Cooking 2 01-02-2011 04:59 PM
Shame on McDonalds! Corey Richardson[_3_] General Cooking 45 14-10-2008 01:47 PM
Shame on you Hormel Dave[_25_] General Cooking 71 14-02-2008 09:23 PM
hurricane shame NJ Brown Barbecue 0 14-08-2004 01:10 AM
The Shame BOB General Cooking 9 21-10-2003 05:43 AM