Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Default Shame on McDonalds!

On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
patty!

Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
informing the customer beforehand?

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
> patty!
>
> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
> informing the customer beforehand?

The new Sauk has arrived.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
wrote:

>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>> patty!
>>
>> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>> informing the customer beforehand?
>>

>The new Sauk has arrived.
>
>TFM®

You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
> patty!
>
> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
> informing the customer beforehand?

buh byee!

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
> wrote:
>

>>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>>> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>>> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>>> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>>> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>>> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>>> patty!
>>>
>>> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>>> informing the customer beforehand?
>>>

>>The new Sauk has arrived.
>>
>>TFM®

> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

I ate $6 worth of Taco Bell food today alone.

I'm the healthiest eating mother ****er you'll ever encounter on this
newsgroup. I eat fast food about twice a year. I do have an opinion on it
when I do.

70% of what I ate today from Taco Bell was quite good. The one soft taco
with chunks of the red food-colored taco shell was almost inedible.

I don't remember what I ordered. I was looking for the most calories for
the buck. Their receipt is cryptic at best.

If I feel a need to feed, Taco Bell is top of my list. I'm a big, fat,
gluttonous pig, and I can get absolutely stuffed at the Bell for less than a
dime.

Anybody who eats $15 worth of their fare in one sitting is an absolute hawg!

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"TFM®" > wrote in message
m...

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>> patty!
>>
>> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>> informing the customer beforehand?
>>

> The new Sauk has arrived.
>
> TFM®

First thing that crossed my mind after reading his post. Except this
version likes to share his idiocy across multiple groups.

Crossposting not removed as a public service.
-sw

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:48:17 -0400, TFM® wrote:

> I eat fast food about twice a year.

LIAR! You east SHIT'S every day of your life's yuo's jsut dont wnat
to amdit it!
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson > wrote:

> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese...

I got a Big and Tasty with Cheese Sauce for you Corey <unziiiippp>.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Paco > wrote:

> Crossposting not removed as a public service.
> -sw

I agree

-sw

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:06:48 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>Corey Richardson > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese...

>I got a Big and Tasty with Cheese Sauce for you Corey <unziiiippp>.

Eh? I said "cheese", not yeast!

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:48:17 -0400, TFM® wrote:
>
>> I eat fast food about twice a year.

> LIAR! You east SHIT'S every day of your life's yuo's jsut dont wnat
> to amdit it!

That's obviously a spoof.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Corey Richardson > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese...

> I got a Big and Tasty with Cheese Sauce for you Corey <unziiiippp>.
>
> -sw

PIMP

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
> wrote:
>

>>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>>> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>>> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>>> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>>> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>>> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>>> patty!
>>>
>>> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>>> informing the customer beforehand?
>>>

>>The new Sauk has arrived.
>>
>>TFM®

> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

If that was true, Why the hell is Jerry still a obese Nahr-Whale?
are you a Shill or what?

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"TFM®" > wrote in message
m...

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
>> wrote:

>>>The new Sauk has arrived.
>>>
>>>TFM®

>> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?
>>

> I ate $6 worth of Taco Bell food today alone.
>
> I'm the healthiest eating mother ****er you'll ever encounter on this
> newsgroup. I eat fast food about twice a year. I do have an opinion on
> it when I do.
>
> 70% of what I ate today from Taco Bell was quite good. The one soft taco
> with chunks of the red food-colored taco shell was almost inedible.
>
> I don't remember what I ordered. I was looking for the most calories for
> the buck. Their receipt is cryptic at best.
>
> If I feel a need to feed, Taco Bell is top of my list. I'm a big, fat,
> gluttonous pig, and I can get absolutely stuffed at the Bell for less than
> a dime.
>
> Anybody who eats $15 worth of their fare in one sitting is an absolute
> hawg!
>
> TFM®

Speaking of Jerry.
What happened to Hogzillah. That was a big fat pig

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Paco > wrote:
>
>> Crossposting not removed as a public service.
>> -sw

> I agree
>
> -sw
>
> -sw

Yes just like us, those assholes need to feel the pain of the almighty
Saukzillah

sw

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:06:48 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>Corey Richardson > wrote:
>>
>>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese...

>>I got a Big and Tasty with Cheese Sauce for you Corey <unziiiippp>.

> Eh? I said "cheese", not yeast!

Its Fumundah cheese, Bitch

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Mike" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
>> wrote:

>>>The new Sauk has arrived.
>>>
>>>TFM®

>> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?
>>

> If that was true, Why the hell is Jerry still a obese Nahr-Whale?
> are you a Shill or what?

Yes,or.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Mike > wrote:

> Saukzillah

That ain't gonna fly.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 01:08:27 +0100, Corey Richardson
> wrote:

>On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>patty!
>
>Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>informing the customer beforehand?

Posting from the US.

I didn't know there was any such thing as a big N tasty until
yesterday! I ordered it and was completely satisfied. My first
thought was to order it with no cheese, because I don't like cheese
with vegetables... but I was really hungry - so I said "yes" to
everything and I wasn't sorry I did it. BTW: I ordered the "Meal
deal" and couldn't finish all the fries or the drink (water for me).

Eat your hearts out Corey haters. I will order a Big N Tasty again.
Not tomorrow, not next week... but I will order it again.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Next time, I'll order it w/o cheese. OK, I'm weird. It's usually
cheese, no vegetables or vegetables, no cheese. I was starving so I
was a total slut with toppings.

What's your opinion about BK burgers (Jr. Whoppers)? I used to LOVE
them, but I think they've gone down hill.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:20:07 -0400, TFM® >
wrote:

>"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Corey Richardson > wrote:
>>
>>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese...

>> I got a Big and Tasty with Cheese Sauce for you Corey <unziiiippp>.
>>
>> -sw

>PIMP
>
>TFM®

SNORK!
<cheese sauce spewing out nose>
btw: It was not delicious, but it wasn't horrible.... it was
"filling".

Mae West

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
> wrote:
>

>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>>> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>>> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>>> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>>> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>>> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>>> patty!
>>>
>>> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>>> informing the customer beforehand?
>>>

>> The new Sauk has arrived.
>>
>> TFM®

> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

LOL, what a convenient philosophy
You're deluding yourself. Sure, you can eat it with no apparent ill
effects. But that does NOT make a "healthy diet" healthy.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 17:54:18 +1000, Jeßus >
wrote:

>Corey Richardson wrote:
>> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
>> wrote:

>>> The new Sauk has arrived.
>>>
>>> TFM®

>> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

>LOL, what a convenient philosophy

No, it's not just convenient, it's true!

>You're deluding yourself. Sure, you can eat it with no apparent ill
>effects. But that does NOT make a "healthy diet" healthy.

No, alone it does not make a healthy diet. However, as *part* of a
healthy diet it's quite valid.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:19:43 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>> patty!
>>
>> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>> informing the customer beforehand?
>>

>buh byee!

Where are you going?

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 22:34:01 -0700, sf wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 01:08:27 +0100, Corey Richardson
> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>>Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>>I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>>long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>>'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>>with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>>patty!
>>
>>Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>>informing the customer beforehand?
>>

>Posting from the US.
>
>I didn't know there was any such thing as a big N tasty until
>yesterday! I ordered it and was completely satisfied. My first
>thought was to order it with no cheese, because I don't like cheese
>with vegetables... but I was really hungry - so I said "yes" to
>everything and I wasn't sorry I did it. BTW: I ordered the "Meal
>deal" and couldn't finish all the fries or the drink (water for me).

I'm glad you enjoyed it, sf.

>Eat your hearts out Corey haters. I will order a Big N Tasty again.
>Not tomorrow, not next week... but I will order it again.
>
>BWAHAHAHAHA!

Oooh, now you're in the 'bad books'!

>Next time, I'll order it w/o cheese. OK, I'm weird. It's usually
>cheese, no vegetables or vegetables, no cheese. I was starving so I
>was a total slut with toppings.
>
>What's your opinion about BK burgers (Jr. Whoppers)? I used to LOVE
>them, but I think they've gone down hill.

I often like BK burgers, although the flame-grilling often leaves them
over cooked and a tad dry.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 17:54:18 +1000, Jeßus >
> wrote:
>
>> Corey Richardson wrote:

>>> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

>> LOL, what a convenient philosophy

> No, it's not just convenient, it's true!

True, according to mainstream 'authorities' - whose priorities and
motives cannot be trusted - period.

>> You're deluding yourself. Sure, you can eat it with no apparent ill
>> effects. But that does NOT make a "healthy diet" healthy.

> No, alone it does not make a healthy diet.

Agreed.

> However, as *part* of a healthy diet it's quite valid.

That is an oxymoron, really.

In no way can *anything* sold by the likes of mcdonalds be considered
'healthy' (unless you are literally starved of food, of course).
The scale and way they operate simply makes it impossible.

But I /do/ understand basically what you're saying and coming from
regardless.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:19:43 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
>>> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned home
>>> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
>>> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
>>> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
>>> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
>>> patty!
>>>
>>> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
>>> informing the customer beforehand?
>>>

>>buh byee!

> Where are you going?

Up side your head .
and you wonder why your called a knuckle head

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
> wrote:
>

> >"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Thursday, I ordered a Big 'N' Tasty with cheese (is that a Big &
> >> Tasty in the US?) from my local McDonalds. However, when I returned

home
> >> I found that the burger patty on it wasn't from a Big 'N' Tasty, it was
> >> long and thin and something like a patty from the new McDonalds UK "M"
> >> 'McDonalds' range http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ It was also bulked out
> >> with cheese and bacon to make it seem as large as a real Big 'N' Tasty
> >> patty!
> >>
> >> Since when has McDonalds been allowed to this sort of thing without
> >> informing the customer beforehand?
> >>

> >The new Sauk has arrived.
> >
> >TFM®

> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

In article > ,
"Jerry Sauk" > wrote:

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:41:42 -0400, TFM® >
> > wrote:
> >

> > >"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> > .. .

> home

> > >The new Sauk has arrived.
> > >
> > >TFM®

> > You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?
> >

> That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

But Jerry, you are not supposed to eat it in EXCESS!!!!
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om

"He who has the guns can get the gold."
-- Steve Rothstein
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>
>> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

> That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

I hope you're not trying to say that you're a shining example of that
"fact". You weigh 320lbs ferchristsakes.

Bucky
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article > ,
> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote:
>
> > "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message

> > > .. .

> > home

was

"M"

out

Tasty

> > > You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't

you?

> > That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

> But Jerry, you are not supposed to eat it in EXCESS!!!!
> --
> Peace! Om

I never said I DO eat it in excess. What are you worried about.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Buck" > wrote in message
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> >
> >> You do know you can eat fast-food as part of a healthy diet, don't you?

> > That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

> I hope you're not trying to say that you're a shining example of that
> "fact". You weigh 320lbs ferchristsakes.
>
> Bucky

Which is a reuslt of many factor's other then a fast-food diet, which I
proved many time's already.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news

>>> That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

>> But Jerry, you are not supposed to eat it in EXCESS!!!!

> I never said I DO eat it in excess.

You DO eat it in excess if you're spending $15/visit at Taco Bell. Plus
you weigh over 300 pounds! And you actually BRAG about your weight and
eating habits here on Usenet.

Dude - you're in SERIOUS DENIAL. You sure as hell don't eat fast food
as any sort of HEALTHY diet. What a joke.

Bucky
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Buck" > wrote in message
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:

>>> That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

>> I hope you're not trying to say that you're a shining example of that
>> "fact". You weigh 320lbs ferchristsakes.
>>
>> Bucky

> Which is a reuslt of many factor's other then a fast-food diet, which I
> proved many time's already.

70% of the food you eat is fast food.
You eat about twice as much as a normal, healthy person would.
You weigh 320lbs.
You can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time.

What the hell else is there to prove?

Lucky
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:09:13 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Buck" > wrote in message
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:

>>> That's 100% percent TRUE! And it's a proven fact.

>> I hope you're not trying to say that you're a shining example of that
>> "fact". You weigh 320lbs ferchristsakes.
>>
>> Bucky

> Which is a reuslt of many factor's other then a fast-food diet, which I
> proved many time's already.

personally, i think it is a result of the abuse of apostrophe's.

your pal,
blake

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Buck" > wrote in message
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > "Omelet" > wrote in message
> > news

> >> But Jerry, you are not supposed to eat it in EXCESS!!!!

> > I never said I DO eat it in excess.

> You DO eat it in excess if you're spending $15/visit at Taco Bell. Plus
> you weigh over 300 pounds! And you actually BRAG about your weight and
> eating habits here on Usenet.
>
> Dude - you're in SERIOUS DENIAL. You sure as hell don't eat fast food
> as any sort of HEALTHY diet. What a joke.
>
> Bucky

<sigh> HOW many TIME'S must we go thru this. LARGER PEOPLE REQUIRE
LARGER AMOUNT'S OF FOOD.

Get with it.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
news

> "Buck" > wrote in message
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>> > "Omelet" > wrote in message
>> > news >> >> In article > ,

>> > I never said I DO eat it in excess.

>> You DO eat it in excess if you're spending $15/visit at Taco Bell. Plus
>> you weigh over 300 pounds! And you actually BRAG about your weight and
>> eating habits here on Usenet.
>>
>> Dude - you're in SERIOUS DENIAL. You sure as hell don't eat fast food
>> as any sort of HEALTHY diet. What a joke.
>>
>> Bucky

> <sigh> HOW many TIME'S must we go thru this. LARGER PEOPLE REQUIRE
> LARGER AMOUNT'S OF FOOD.
>
> Get with it.

Till you understand that large people don't need large amounts of food
unless they still want to be large fatass slobs

Robert

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Buck" > wrote in message
> Jerry Sauk wrote:

you?
> >> I hope you're not trying to say that you're a shining example of that
> >> "fact". You weigh 320lbs ferchristsakes.
> >>
> >> Bucky

> > Which is a reuslt of many factor's other then a fast-food diet, which I
> > proved many time's already.

> 70% of the food you eat is fast food.
> You eat about twice as much as a normal, healthy person would.
> You weigh 320lbs.
> You can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time.
>
> What the hell else is there to prove?
>
> Lucky

Exactly WHERE did you get this 320 LB figure from? I certainly never said
it. Is this another Steve lie?

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Buck wrote:
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> But Jerry, you are not supposed to eat it in EXCESS!!!!

>> I never said I DO eat it in excess.

> You DO eat it in excess if you're spending $15/visit at Taco Bell. Plus
> you weigh over 300 pounds! And you actually BRAG about your weight and
> eating habits here on Usenet.
>
> Dude - you're in SERIOUS DENIAL. You sure as hell don't eat fast food
> as any sort of HEALTHY diet. What a joke.

Thats right - he's a JOKE. So enjoy the joke!
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Buck" > wrote in message
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>> In article > ,
>>> I never said I DO eat it in excess.

>> You DO eat it in excess if you're spending $15/visit at Taco Bell. Plus
>> you weigh over 300 pounds! And you actually BRAG about your weight and
>> eating habits here on Usenet.
>>
>> Dude - you're in SERIOUS DENIAL. You sure as hell don't eat fast food
>> as any sort of HEALTHY diet. What a joke.
>>
>> Bucky

> <sigh> HOW many TIME'S must we go thru this. LARGER PEOPLE REQUIRE
> LARGER AMOUNT'S OF FOOD.

ROFL...!

> Get with it.

"it" being morbid obesity?
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> >> You DO eat it in excess if you're spending $15/visit at Taco Bell.

Plus
> >> you weigh over 300 pounds! And you actually BRAG about your weight and
> >> eating habits here on Usenet.
> >>
> >> Dude - you're in SERIOUS DENIAL. You sure as hell don't eat fast food
> >> as any sort of HEALTHY diet. What a joke.
> >>
> >> Bucky

> > <sigh> HOW many TIME'S must we go thru this. LARGER PEOPLE REQUIRE
> > LARGER AMOUNT'S OF FOOD.

> ROFL...!
>
> > Get with it.

> "it" being morbid obesity?

IT being science. And common knowledge.

And it's not MORBID obesity because I'm still alive.

Shame on you Hormel Dave[_25_] General Cooking 71 14-02-2008 09:23 PM
hurricane shame NJ Brown Barbecue 0 14-08-2004 01:10 AM
Shame on you Fosco Harry in Iowa Barbecue 10 25-11-2003 10:33 PM
The shame of it all BOB Barbecue 15 23-10-2003 12:05 AM
The Shame BOB General Cooking 9 21-10-2003 05:43 AM