Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Worlds Biggest BBQ!

Look at this cool video that i found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZ0O9lakwY
Would be cool to have that kind of bbq arrenged in your
homecity....
Makes me already hungry.....
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sami Toivonen" > wrote in message
> Look at this cool video that i found
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZ0O9lakwY
> Would be cool to have that kind of bbq arrenged in your
> homecity....
> Makes me already hungry.....

This one hasn't happened yet, but I think that they might still need some
volunteers.

http://www.barbecuenews.com/forum2/t...TOPIC_ID=21427

You could be part of history.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Beea" > wrote in message
> This one hasn't happened yet, but I think that they might still need some
> volunteers.
>
> http://www.barbecuenews.com/forum2/t...TOPIC_ID=21427
>
> You could be part of history.

That needs over 30,000 pounds of meat. That would take maybe 150 average
sized smokers but could be easily handled by some of the big jobs that
commercial people have.